BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Catherine I.
Manchester, NH
TOTALLY OVER RATED! The blush was okay, a bit rough in texture, there are many color dupes for much less money. And the bronzer was to dark fair skin and the golden shimmer in the product is too large and looks odd on my skin. Although I think it is an okay product overall, there are many better products not only in the same price range but for much less money as well.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
This duo is my favorite! Like all Nars products, the quality is impeccable. The bronzer and blush are both very silky and blend beautifully into your skin and foundation. The bronzer is very natural and the classic blush has the perfect amount of shimmer that makes you look like you're glowing from within! A little bit goes a long way too. Definitely worth the price!
Sarah B.
Naples, FL
I grabbed this on impulse on my way out of Sephora and this honestly one of the few impulse buys that I haven't regretted. Best thing ever, especially if you're in a rush because they go on so smooth. I have found that you really have to blend out some bronzers because they are too pigmented and heavy or you have to pack it on because it's so translucent. This is a good medium and so easy to apply, I've literally done it in the car on the go without glancing in the mirror and it turns out to perfect everytime.
Abby N.
Los Angeles, CA
Like and Dislike 🙄
So I bought this at Sephora along with my Nars sheer glow and I thought it was awesome how it a duo compact (blush and bronzer ) . I think the 2 colors are great for one another especially if u have a medium tone .
-However I must admit that it is hard to build up I feel like I have to apply more and more so it could look more heavier
And so I think this is for just an everyday thing since its light
Cassie R.
Anderson, SC
This is my absolute favorite blush/ bronzer duo. I use the NARS Women's Cheek Palette and it's literal perfection. The color on the bronzer blends perfectly even for a powder giving a sun-kissed (rather than orangey) glow. In combination with the blush which has just the right amount of shimmer to compliment the glow in the bronzer without making me look like a 12 year old with glitter makeup. My every day go to! I don't know what I'd do without it.
Lauren S.
Coto De Caza, CA
Such an amazing do, even though it's expensive it's worth every penny because the glow you get is so gorgeous and you don't even have to use a highlighter so you save some money. The bronzer is the perfect shade looks like benefit hula bronzer and doesn't look mighty on your face.
Britten E.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is a perfect two and one product!!! I love it so much I have two! I keep one in my purse and one in my make up bag!! I love it so so so much! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
For years I had read about the ultimate blush~ Nars Orgasm. I finally decided it was time to try it and saw this duo set from Sephora. I don't use the Laguna very often, but the Orgasm is a must for me. Up until recently when I purchased a Benefit blusher, Orgasm was my go-to. Every single day! I still reach for it a lot, more so in the warmer months. The Orgasm blush creates a flattering color on my cheeks with a hint of sheen~no sparkles whatsoever. This is one product that lives up to the hype.
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
I bought the orgas*m/laguna duo. They are both very pigmented and blend well. I love the color of the bronzer because it's not too warm or orangey. And of course, orgas*m is a classic blush color. These are staples in my makeup collection.
Rebecca B.
Euless, TX
For someone with fair skin it's really hard finding a good bronzer , especially one that won't make you too orange etc. But "Laguna" is one of those amazing products that works for everyone including the palest people, like me. I only use "Orgasm" when I do have a tan so I'm not sure how it looks on me when I'm white as a ghost lol, but since NARS has amazing products I can trust them. And for people wondering if the duo is a good buy or deal; yes it is. I believe it's $36 at Nordstrom's.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora