BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
HaLa L.
Anchorage, AK
There is a lot of reasons why this bronzer and blush from Nars makes my day. This is my on to go because of the bronzer and blush that is in this. The pigmentation is absolutely amazing and it doesn't irritate the skin. It is makeup friendly and something that I would repurchase once in a while because it is pretty pricey. But over all I do highly recommend if you haven't tried it.
Danielle C.
Highly recommended! Definitely worth the money! Applies nicely and stay true to colour. The bronzer has the best shade that's not too cool or warm. My holy grail!
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
This is my number one on the go blush and bronzer set. The color stays in place throughout the day without re-applying and the color is definitely buildable. Although it is a bronzer, I use it for contouring too sometimes when I have a really small makeup bag and can't bring too much makeup with me. However, be careful with the blush since it is really pigmented. So apply softly at first and then gradually build on.
Tracey D.
Bunker Hill, IN
Nars blush/bronzer duo is a great option if u want both is one small palette. It's easy to travel with. It's build-able and blend able. It has a pretty pink blush and a warm bronzer.
christine c.
Hawthorne, NY
I've been using this product for years and am a huge makeup collector and guru. I believe believe this compact by Nars is one of the classic favorites ! It literally is the best bronzer I've ever tried and I've tried many ! It goes with almost any skin type and shade and the pink color leaves just the right amount of flush to your cheeks. Name is original and goes with the brand - I love it !!
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
NARS always delivers. I love this blush and bronze duo. I am deep/dark skin tone with combination skin. I bought my item from sephora. The product is soft and doesn't feel chalky. The best of all is the color payoff. The blush is very pigmented and the bronze blends into my skin so beautifully. The product is worth the price because you are getting two items. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Jennifer G.
North Hills, CA
This is my all-time favorite blush/bronzer duo! I've been wearing this blush for almost 8 years, and it still blows me away. It is the perfect everyday blush and it looks beautiful on all sorts of skin tones. Laguna is also a great bronzer. The shade is not too heavy (on olive skin) but it adds the perfect amount of warmth to my face. I also use it when I want to lightly contour. It's fantastic!
Alexa G.
Phoenix, AZ
Nars is the epitome of an addict-producing brand. Their products have adaptability, versatility, and wearability, bar none. The Blush?Bronzer Duo in Orgasm/Laguna in particular is a knock-out. Both sides go on smoothly and evenly and can survive any encounter. You could walk into and out of the eye of a hurricane and still look irresistible in this pair. They're buildable and therefore conservative enough for daytime wear but flirty enough for nighttime wear as well. These are cult classics for a reason and will never go out of style.
Lyndsey G.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
Ok let me just start off by saying that the blush this popular shade put nars on the map for best blushes ever, ladies go crazy that they even made a super shade blush and made glosses in this shade to match so putting the best blush on the high end cosmetics market into a duo with a bronzer pure imagination and genius. It gives the perfect finish of color and sun kissed look in one bravo!
Molly W.
This is my favorite blush and bronzer and the fact that you can get it together makes it even more amazing. It is perfect to throw in a purse or gym bag. Unlike other brands it last all day so I don't even have to reapply. I would buy this product again and actually have multiples to keep in different places. I know it is expensive but the price is worth it and it lasts for a long time.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back