NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
maren t.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this duo. These colors both work great with my fair/light skin. The bronzer lasts all day on me, but I wish the blush stayed a little better. The blush doesn't look as shimmery on as it does in the pan.
Jazmin M.
Yakima, Wa
The perfect Duo! very small and convenient! I travel a lot and bringing this everywhere I go is perfect! Love! highly recommend. it is very pigmented and goes on smoothly
Jennifer C.
Paterson, NJ
I have about 5 of these NARS blush and bronzing palette. It is very nice and smooth on the face, It's long lasting and very pigmented. I recommend this product to others.
Rosalie C.
Absolute favorite bronzer! With only two options, you will find that this is the perfect combination of bronzers. I love this duo and have purchased multiple times, because you can not find a prettier color than these two. Also comes on compact that is very convenient and can be taken anywhere.
Symone L.
Victoria, TX
Such an easy powder to blend out and has such beautiful pigment to it. I've always stuck to cream but when I bought this powder it made me make the switch! Love it!
Aubrie T.
I love this for a over contour. I use it to warm up my skin all over and it gives me the perfect summer glow. The blush I have used before and have as a separate but I like the convenience of this duo
Giovani F.
riverview
I love their products but as expected this is cheap and the pigment isn't there. I've tried bothering the blush and bronzer twice but it feels a little chalky and cheap.
Laura M.
This duo is the best thing ever! It has both a blush and bronzer. It is shimmery, and can be build able . Both products are easy to blend although the price is expensive, it is totally worth it
Mykela D.
You really can't beat this duo! Both apply perfectly even, and the blush is the perfect rosy color, while the bronzer gives you that sun-kissed summer-time goddess glow!
Valerie F.
Sterling Heights, MI
This NARS Duo is so convienient. It is a blush and bronzer set. It comes in many shades to match you perfectly. It is compact so you can take it with you everywhere. I will be purchasing this again!!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..