BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Lyndsey G.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
Ok let me just start off by saying that the blush this popular shade put nars on the map for best blushes ever, ladies go crazy that they even made a super shade blush and made glosses in this shade to match so putting the best blush on the high end cosmetics market into a duo with a bronzer pure imagination and genius. It gives the perfect finish of color and sun kissed look in one bravo!
Lizzy L.
This has got to be one of the most amazing blush/bronzer duos ever. NARS never fails to disappoint with their incredible pigmentation in both their bronzers and blushes. A little goes a long way with these, and they are super easy to apply which makes getting ready in the morning super speedy! This duo specifically is amazing as the colors go well together and look FABULOUS on any skin tone.
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
This Blush and Bronzer duo is so perfect. The blush is the most beautiful blush that I have used. The bronzer is also a perfect shade for light - medium skin tone and it can also be built up. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who wants to try a new product or is looking for the perfect blush. Nars has great blushes And this is the best they have ever done so far. I have had to repurchase this already. And I bought it for Xmas gift last year for my Best friend that kept using mine. I think is a must for every makeup lover
Brittany L.
San Diego, CA
Everyone loves this for a reason! It's not all hype. No matter if I'm tan or pale these colors look beautiful on my skin. Currently shade 4 in armani luminous silk for reference. This blush look beautiful with one swipe across the cheeks. The bronzer is perfect for contouring and bronzing the face all over which is hard to find in a bronzer. I like using the bronzer as an eyeshadow as well.
Emma S.
Bloomington, IN
2 great products in one compact! (Great for travel) Laguna is a beautiful more cool toned but not grey bronzer that looks extremely natural on the skin! Fair girls will love this bronzer, use with a duo fiber brush for a more natural application. The blush is iconic for a reason, this blush gives the most beautiful peachy pink look with a hint of gold to the cheeks, great for spring/summer
Molly W.
This is my favorite blush and bronzer and the fact that you can get it together makes it even more amazing. It is perfect to throw in a purse or gym bag. Unlike other brands it last all day so I don't even have to reapply. I would buy this product again and actually have multiples to keep in different places. I know it is expensive but the price is worth it and it lasts for a long time.
Megan J.
I love this combo of blush and bronzer. They both go on so smoothly, and blend really well with my light skin tone. I find that I can apply in the morning and still appear bronzed far through the afternoon.
This duo blush/bronzer is perfect for every skin type. It's a beautiful combination and very suttle. I find myself using it everyday for a very defined contour and beautiful youthful cheeks!
Ashley B.
Saipan, MP
I have the NARS Laguna-Orgasm Duo and it is absolutely amazing! I love how its a duo, and the color pay off for both is on point. The reason why I'm giving this 4 stars though is because of the pricing. I am still amazed at how this product cost $42. I really love this product and I think it is really great but I don't think its something I would always get because of the price.
Tiffany P.
Loose Creek, MO
I'm a huge fan of NARS products, and of all of them, this one has the biggest following. Mostly, with good reason. It's hand to have a blush and bronzer in a single case, and O(I guess I can't use that word on this site?) looks great on me, but Laguna on the other hand, is way too orange for my fair skin. I also felt like I really had to load the brush to make it even show up.

The packaging is sleek and no different from NARS other packaging. Looks good new, but once it hits your makeup bag, it's a powdery looking mess.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???