NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
It's in my travel bag. It's so convent to have my blush and (I use it to contour) bronzer in one package that doesn't take much room. Super pigmented and blendable. Highly recommended!
Lindsay T.
Toronto, OH
This blush and bronzer duo is a win! It is perfect for travel, the undertones in the bromzer make it universal and it looks great on all skin tones, and the blush is a favorite among the Nars blushes. The bronzer goes on beautifully, no patchy or streaky application, and it makes me look just slightly sunkissed and not like I'm wearing a bronzer helmet. The blush is beautiful and also blends well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a 2 in 1 product with great pigmentation and fabulous colors. Absolutely one of my favorite blush/bronzer duos ever!♡
Jamie W.
Nars did an excellent job on this duo! My favorite duo ever... I did have a hard time working with the blush, because it's way too shimmery in my opinion.. But I did learn that you have to tap the brush in the blush real quick, then blow out the excess, then apply to your cheeks. Then it worked phenominal! I love the bronzer. It's very workable and blendable for the blush and bronzer. It's definitely worth the buy! You can get this at Sephora and earn points! Sign-up for the Sephora member card to get cool rewards and stuff!
Tania L.
Houston
You never can't go wrong with your awesome bronzer of Nars I love ittt the color look so radiant in my cheeks and face it blends soo beautiful in my face can't leave with out it loveee it so much thanks NARS for the great product
Melissa B.
I love this duo! It makes it so easy to carry in your bag. I love how pigmented the shades are, and the gorgeous finish they leave. The bronzer shade is perfect for contour
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
this is one of the first products i ever purchased from Sephora and i still love it to this day! great for a subtle daily contour and its small/versatile enough for travel
Rila T.
Fremont, CA
Not only are Nars Blushes and Bronzers one of my all time favorites, but the combination of orgazm Blush with Laguna Bronzer is my all time favorite pairing! Most skin colors can pull this off depending on look and intensity of layered product.

The original Orgazm color is perfect in hue and looks fab in the sunlight. Laguna, at least on my skin, is not orange but also not so cool toned that it looks grey - it is the perfect bronzer to compliment. The ultimate combination in one compact is a dream come true and i always highly recommend to family and friends.
Mariaa M.
Really like this duo! Love the shade of the bronzer, super good for contouring good formula, and it stays true to color, it lasts on my face for a long time love that, and as well recommend it to others!
Rosalie C.
Absolute favorite bronzer! With only two options, you will find that this is the perfect combination of bronzers. I love this duo and have purchased multiple times, because you can not find a prettier color than these two. Also comes on compact that is very convenient and can be taken anywhere.
maren t.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this duo. These colors both work great with my fair/light skin. The bronzer lasts all day on me, but I wish the blush stayed a little better. The blush doesn't look as shimmery on as it does in the pan.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..