NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Bianca I.
This is an amazing and great product to carry for traveling and has very great pigmentation. I think this is great for any skin tone and has a satin matte finish on the cheeks I would for sure buy again
Taylor H.
University Cy, MO
This was a great way to test out both the bronzer and the blush. I have really light skin and it lasted long on mine. I went through the bronzer much quicker than the blush. Would recommend to friends!
Shannon v.
love how the quad is travel size, so you could carry it around in your purse. it also wouldn't take up a ton of space in your makeup bag. the colours are beautiful.
Natalie M.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite because it comes in two, and it's super small but it's great because you don't just have blush and bronzer, but it's pigmented enough to jist wear alittle
smriti s.
Sherman, TX
Their blushes are like sooooo perfect that i can't rave enough about them. They r just right. Not too pigmented, nor too light. Nars has my favorite holy grail blushes of all times.
Griselda M.
Madera, CA
Love the color pay off! Super convenient that it has a blush and bronzer in one palette! Amazing coverage! Lasts all day! It's not patchy leaves the skin looking flawless!
Mallory M.
I absolutely adore this! The colors are great and really pigmented. However, if you're gonna use it a lot I'd recommend you buy the two separate since you get more that way.
Becca M.
Snohomish, WA
The cars blush/bronzer duo is great for anyone that loves a good, long lasting and high quality blush and bronzer duo. It can fit most skin types, but I am unsure of that. It's easy to apply/blend with a brush. The colors are so beautiful and I really recommend this product!
Lennyny S.
San Diego, CA
For the longest time I've heard such great things about both the blush and bronzer alone. When I found out they made a compact with both shades I just had to get it as a way to test out both. At first I was a little hesitant because the blush was a little too shimmery for me and I didn't feel like the color would compliment my skin tone.

However I am in love with this. This made its way into my everyday make up routine. What I like to do is mix both the bronzer and blush together on my brush and pat it on my cheeks and it gives it a nice glow and flush to the cheeks.
Michele R.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is a great duo. I love NARS bronzer and this combo is great for traveling. Both the bronzer and blush last long so getting a smaller version of each was perfect. I would definitely buy it again.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..