NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Anya O.
This is a beautiful blush and bronzer. It does have the slightest sheen which I love. I can't only use it when I self tan which isn't often that's my only drawback
Juana R.
Dallas Texas
This blush/bronzer i just love it.... when I'm trying to have a all natural look i just use the bronzer and on weekend I just use the blush... you should give it a try is worth it
Sina H.
Lowell, MA
I love anything two and in and this right here is a must have!! You can't use blush without bronzer and vice versa. The product itself is very pigmented and easy to work with
Janelle K.
Warren, MI
This is by far my most favorite brand and product! The blush is super orgasmic! Lol and the bronzer has an amazing glow especially during the aummer when your skin is tanned! Def. worth a buy and try!!
Amy B.
Irving, TX
This is a great combo to use even for everyday looks. I love especially during summer time!!! I at times use them separate but the color goes well with even paler skin tone!!!
Jessica A.
Being a fan of makeup, YouTube and reviews, trying a Nars' blush was definetely on my bucket list. I got the opportunity with this duo and I have to honestly say that my heart broke a little. After hearing how almost everyone loved this shade, I expected to be more pigmented. On the other side, it's easy to blend, the formula is good and it perfectly matches the Laguna Bronzing Power. Maybe I should give this blush another chance in its individual presentation.
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
If you're like me and have always wanted to try Orgasm, go ahead and purchase this product. The pigmentation and colour are amazing. Definitely worth the hype in my opinion. The bronzer was just an added bonus since I currently didn't own one. I didn't think I'd use it much, but it adds the perfect amount of glow to my everyday look. I'll be repurchasing both products in the individual larger sizes once I run out. I ordered the travel size duo, and yes, the pans are on the smaller side, but for the price you can't go wrong. Must buy!
josy s.
That duo of blush and bronzer that you respect !! Combines with any make, from the simplest to the well-made ones. In a state of deep love for this beloved and beloved duo❤❤💫
Amy R.
This is my favorite product ever. I bought this for my wedding and fell in love with it! The bronzer isn’t too shimmery and the blush have a peachy glow to it that is gorgeous!!! GO BUY IT!
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
I have so many wonderful things I could say about this product, but I will leave all of you with this: It is worth every single penny you will pay for it. The bronzer is neutral so it works for a contour and a bronze and the blush is STUNNING. I feel like the blush is easily duped, but I think these two products pair so well together that it doesn't matter to me that the blush isn't the most unique. NARS is cruelty free and its one of the only brands that remains cruelty free while also offering a variety of skin tones in all of their products. If you have a deeper skin tone or a super fair skin tone, this is a brand you need to check out.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..