NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Jeannette O.
I really enjoyed my time with this but I think I'm ready to move on from the sparkly sheen of the blush. I really enjoyed it on my skin tone and met many people in all skin tones that loved this blush but as i get older and my skin gets a bit more texture, the shimmer is getting to be a bit more youthful than I'd like. Overall the pigmentation and colors are just fantastic. Laguna will be something I take to the grave with me so I may just be purchasing the bronzer alone. If you are traveling, however, this is a duet that you simply can't go wrong with. It even comes in a travel size!
Brenna D.
Springfield, MO
Between these two products, I think I could look put together no matter the season or my personal health status. I could feel so sick but still have that glow of health! I'm fair skinned, but the Laguna bronzer can be layered to do hardcore contouring or be skimmed to just give a little glow. And of course, Orgasm is just the icon of blushes, meshing with pretty much any skin tone, but on mine it gives it kind of a coral-ish glow. It doesn't ever look to heavy, which is what I fear (remember the 80s look?!) and avoid like the plague. It doesn't settle into pores or make me look old and dated, and over the years I've worn other things... but these two always seem to migrate back into my rotation. NARS kind of has the market cornered on perfect blush formulation here!
Henna C.
Los Angeles, CA
So the colors on this is pretty similar to the ELF one (I believe ELF has similar colors to this). I have medium toned skin and this helps to blend and put a hint a pink in my cheeks. I like the duo option of having to use blush and bronzer :)
Bejia C.
Okay well, I'll start off by saying that I don't have this palette in particular. I have NARS The Happening Spring 2013 palette. The blush and the bronzer are about the same size in both. It's no wonder why laguna and orgasm are popular, they compliment so many skin tones! I had previously tried them on at my local Sephora and I fell in love. The pigmentation in the palette version was not as strong as the individual version that I had tried on. The pigmentation could be considered a pro or a con. I liked that I could gradually build up to just the right amount of color that I wanted, I DIDN'T like that it took so long to reach my desired color. I was sort of disappointed in the palette that I purchased because it was so expensive and didn't live up to my expectations. :(
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
I love this product and this company! It is pigmented and it lasts a long long time! The bronzer has a tiny bit of shimmer in it. The blush is super nice as well
ESMINA H.
Byron Center, MI
I bought this having already known that I liked the Nars Orgasm blush. I was looking for a way to declutter my makeup bag and figured there was no better way than to find something that was a 2-in-1. The blush lasts all day for me but it tends to lose the pink color, and become noticeably more glittery throughout the day. This can look tacky sometimes but usually a blotting sheet will fix that in an instant. The bronzer on the other hand is too light for my skin tone. I would ideally have liked it to be a shade darker, but if I apply more of it, it works really well as a bronzer.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really enjoy this blush/bronzer duo! Peach blush looks great on my skin and the bronzer works great for highlighting since I have a darker skin tone. Would definitely purchase again.
inacent m.
The color selection is very poor for women of color like myself. The formula seemed a bit patchy when I paired it with certain products. Definitely purchase this in person because the image on the computer screen can be quite deceiving.
Maya S.
Amo esta marca además de que tienen muy buena pigmentación y hace que mi maquillaje se mire bonito y natural sin ser tan exagerado. Mis amigas lo usan, además de tener un precio no muy caro .
Bianca I.
This is an amazing and great product to carry for traveling and has very great pigmentation. I think this is great for any skin tone and has a satin matte finish on the cheeks I would for sure buy again
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..