NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Chloe J.
Los Angeles, CA
This duo is perfect for those looking for a subtle shimmery finish. I have the Orgasm/Laguna duo which seems like it would work well with most skin tones. I like that the bronzer is not completely matte. Both the bronzer & blush have small golden flecks which leave a nice glow on the face. They're also very nicely pigmented and easily bendable. Considering the bronzer alone is $39 at Sephora, the value for this is great at $42. (I've had mine since June, use it almost daily, and am nowhere near the bottom)
Carson P.
Sunnyvale
This bronzer/ blush duo does a terrific job and is great for contouring. It is a little expensive but the outcome is marvelous. It is easy to blend and goes on great. I would probably buy this again!!
kylie e.
Upland, CA
This pallete has a wonderful blush and the bronzer is very pigmented and looks very good and light skin. The powders are not streaky either. I would definitely recommend buying this.
Allie F.
Somis, CA
I've used this product for so long and it has never let me down , one of my holy grails honestly . The blush fits so well onto my skin and it looks so natural along with the bronzer !
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I have this duo and I absolutely love it. The blush is perfect for my light-medium skin tone and it is really beautiful. The bronzer adds a nice tone to my skin, and it doesn't contain too much of that shimmery stuff. I would buy it again, but perhaps the bronzer separately because I don't really use the blush that often. The duo together is a great choice for someone who wants to test out cult classics from nars and doesn't want to spend a lot more for each one separately. I definitely recommend it.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA
Love this because it's compact could carry it wherever I go fits perfectly in my makeup bag to have that extra pop up blush or bronzer that I need by the end of the day for touch-ups
jennifer D.
Keithville, LA
This is the best combo! The bronzer gives you just enough glow and not too heavy! The blush is sunkissed and adds the perfect glow to your face! I'm never disappointed in NARS makeup!
Perfect for a nice fall glam look , something subtle and not too cakey. I highly reccomend it , it is one of my favorite glam looks that can be completed with an outfit of the day.
Allison B.
Monroe, CT
I got the Laguna and orgàsm duo and I love it. I love the bronzer cause it's not orange in any way and it applies amazingly. And the blush is just just a pretty pinky peach shade that lasts forever
Zaira M.
Irving, TX
I love this little palette. It slips easily into my travel bag and is a great two in one to get that perfect beachy bronzed look. I like that the colors blend easily. Would buy again.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..