NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
morgan p.
Great product with just the right amount of color. You can apply light or build it on. It's last long especially over foundation. The color is exactly what you'd expect. Would definitely recommend! Love it!
Whitney 🖤.
I LOVE this duo! Laguna bronzer has become a staple that I use on a daily basis. The blush is gorgeous on me no matter how tan I am. I always get compliments when I wear this duo!
J B.
Luv luv luv this one! It's on the pricey side so I won't repurchase because I think I found a dupe for it. But it's such good quality, just if you're in a budget it won't work lol
Christina P.
Coweta, OK
Love this duo! Stay fresh and youthful with this bronzer blush duo! Add as much or as little as you need depending on your look! Love the smoothness of the powders and brush too!
Alyssia B.
Carrollton, TX
These are my favorite blush/bronzer colors. I've been using this palette for 10 years! Great value and lasts a long time. Not too shimmery of a finish. Perfect for my olive skin!
Hailey M.
Boerne , TX
Love this stuff!! I will definitely be buying it again. It works so well. I bought it from sephora in there check on line on a wim & I love it!! Goes on so smooth & it's the perfect amount of color
Gabriela G.
Riverdale, GA
This duo works for all skin tones not to mention the convenience of having a blush and a matching bronzer side by side. Pigmentation is just right and fall out is little to none
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Let start off with I love love love Nars products. I have the creme stick blush in same color and thought I would give the powder duo a try. The packaging is perfect (as always),but I have to say, although the blush and bronzer are packaged together, I rarely use the two together. the blush is very pigmented (even on my medium tan skin) and shimmery. The bronzer is not any more special to me than any other brands of the same caliber. I wear makeup daily and this has lasted me a long time. definitely worth the money.
Krissy R.
Orange, CA
This Is Such A Great Blush & Bronze Combo. Since It Is A Little Pricey, I Would Expect More Product, But Other Than That, I Love It. It's Probably One Product That i Always Have.
Amber R.
I've tried one of these duos that had the shade O*gasm and Laguna, and it did not disappoint! They're so blendable and I really think both shades suit all skin tones/undertones.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..