NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Skyler S.
Canandaigua (city)
Great matte non shimmer bronzer perfect for my skin color that great any time of the year! I love baking underneath my contour line and really defining that cheekbone!
Mary B.
Lowell , MA
I got this to try the popular blush and bronzer. I do enjoy it and it’s perfect for traveling. I like using this bronzer for nose contouring. Once I hit pan, I will get full size. Blush and bronzer does last all day. NARS Bronzer Duo
Mariah U.
San Diego, CA
Love the Nars blush and bronzer! This didn’t disappoint at all! The blush and bronzer go on so smooth and illuminates very well. The texture feels soft to the touch and the pigment is fantastic. Love this brand and would definitely buy again!
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
This blush bronzer duo is to die for. The bronzer and blush look so great together. I have light toned skin and it works great with my complexion. Both the bronzer and then blush have a nice shimmer and brings a glow to any face.
Carmen L.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love Nars bronzers! They are the best! I use it to shape my nose and it works really well for my skin tone. Its perfectly easy to blend and it stays true to color. Would definitely buy again and their amazing blushes as well!
Emily W.
I loved this duo and need to buy another one actually! Loved that the bronzer and blush came together so I could try both kinds at the same time and only in one container. I love the soft packaging also, it feels great!
Jennette P.
Denver, CO
In my opinion this is the holy grail of bronzer. Laguna is flattering on every skin tone and stays all day. It has just the right amount of shimmer and is great to use for a little subtle contouring for a day look.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
Perfect colors. I was worried the bronzer would be too dark, as I am a very pale ginger, but it applies so lightly and is do buildable that it works great on my skin, and would still be good on deeper complexions.
Francel A.
Garland, TX
This is my everyday and I can’t live without it. Perfect color combo for my olive complexion. Easy to blend and the colors are great by themselves. The one thing I wish, is that we could refill the pallets, but this will just encourage me to buy more haha!
Afton B.
Orange, CA
I really like the colors in this mini duo. I have fair to medium skin and both colors look great on my skin. Very light hand needed for blending and color can be built upon. I would definitely buy again.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..