NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
morgan p.
Great product with just the right amount of color. You can apply light or build it on. It's last long especially over foundation. The color is exactly what you'd expect. Would definitely recommend! Love it!
Amanda Y.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Nars Laguna bronzer is my go to bronzer to not only bronze my skin but to contour. It's not to orange and not to grey so it works great without looking muddy. I love this product!
Stephanie D.
Hesperia, CA
A very easily blended bronzer with a lot of pigment. Depending on what shade blush you get, is how pink it will look but is still very pigmented and easily blended but if you apply to much it looks nasty.
Alena s.
Norwalk, CT
NARS products are great across the board. This shade of blush, Orgasm, seems to be universally flattering. The bronzer, Laguna, is a nice neutral bronzer without too much shimmer.
Whitney 🖤.
I LOVE this duo! Laguna bronzer has become a staple that I use on a daily basis. The blush is gorgeous on me no matter how tan I am. I always get compliments when I wear this duo!
J B.
Luv luv luv this one! It's on the pricey side so I won't repurchase because I think I found a dupe for it. But it's such good quality, just if you're in a budget it won't work lol
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
Love this stuff!! I will definitely be buying it again. It works so well. I bought it from sephora in there check on line on a wim & I love it!! Goes on so smooth & it's the perfect amount of color
Alyssia B.
Carrollton, TX
These are my favorite blush/bronzer colors. I've been using this palette for 10 years! Great value and lasts a long time. Not too shimmery of a finish. Perfect for my olive skin!
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Let start off with I love love love Nars products. I have the creme stick blush in same color and thought I would give the powder duo a try. The packaging is perfect (as always),but I have to say, although the blush and bronzer are packaged together, I rarely use the two together. the blush is very pigmented (even on my medium tan skin) and shimmery. The bronzer is not any more special to me than any other brands of the same caliber. I wear makeup daily and this has lasted me a long time. definitely worth the money.
Amber R.
I've tried one of these duos that had the shade O*gasm and Laguna, and it did not disappoint! They're so blendable and I really think both shades suit all skin tones/undertones.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..