BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole T.
This duo of blush and bronzer is perfect for all year round! I got mine at sephora for $24 and i absolutely loved it! Its very pigmented and lasts very long.It didn't make my skin breakout, considering I have oily and dry skin occasionally. Unfortunately I dropped my and it cracked so i had to toss it :( Which does show that it might be sensitive, but it was partly my fault dropping it , but overall i loved this blush color and would consider buying the full blush at sephora. The bronzer was just as good, but for some reason i liked the blush more.
Janelle K.
Warren, MI
This is by far my most favorite brand and product! The blush is super orgasmic! Lol and the bronzer has an amazing glow especially during the aummer when your skin is tanned! Def. worth a buy and try!!
Juana R.
Dallas Texas
This blush/bronzer i just love it.... when I'm trying to have a all natural look i just use the bronzer and on weekend I just use the blush... you should give it a try is worth it
Sina H.
Lowell, MA
I love anything two and in and this right here is a must have!! You can't use blush without bronzer and vice versa. The product itself is very pigmented and easy to work with
Amy R.
This is my favorite product ever. I bought this for my wedding and fell in love with it! The bronzer isn’t too shimmery and the blush have a peachy glow to it that is gorgeous!!! GO BUY IT!
Amy B.
Irving, TX
This is a great combo to use even for everyday looks. I love especially during summer time!!! I at times use them separate but the color goes well with even paler skin tone!!!
JESSICA R.
SAN YSIDRO, CA
Being a fan of makeup, YouTube and reviews, trying a Nars' blush was definetely on my bucket list. I got the opportunity with this duo and I have to honestly say that my heart broke a little. After hearing how almost everyone loved this shade, I expected to be more pigmented. On the other side, it's easy to blend, the formula is good and it perfectly matches the Laguna Bronzing Power. Maybe I should give this blush another chance in its individual presentation.
Jaclyn M.
Levittown, PA
Love this bronzer! It was definitely a good buy and not cheap so it stays on in the same spot for hours without spreading into your pores or all come out uneven on your face!
josy s.
That duo of blush and bronzer that you respect !! Combines with any make, from the simplest to the well-made ones. In a state of deep love for this beloved and beloved duo❤❤💫
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
If you're like me and have always wanted to try Orgasm, go ahead and purchase this product. The pigmentation and colour are amazing. Definitely worth the hype in my opinion. The bronzer was just an added bonus since I currently didn't own one. I didn't think I'd use it much, but it adds the perfect amount of glow to my everyday look. I'll be repurchasing both products in the individual larger sizes once I run out. I ordered the travel size duo, and yes, the pans are on the smaller side, but for the price you can't go wrong. Must buy!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back