BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Amy R.
This is my favorite product ever. I bought this for my wedding and fell in love with it! The bronzer isn’t too shimmery and the blush have a peachy glow to it that is gorgeous!!! GO BUY IT!
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
If you're like me and have always wanted to try Orgasm, go ahead and purchase this product. The pigmentation and colour are amazing. Definitely worth the hype in my opinion. The bronzer was just an added bonus since I currently didn't own one. I didn't think I'd use it much, but it adds the perfect amount of glow to my everyday look. I'll be repurchasing both products in the individual larger sizes once I run out. I ordered the travel size duo, and yes, the pans are on the smaller side, but for the price you can't go wrong. Must buy!
Tina L.
Seattle, WA
The blush is my holy grail blush. It looks beautiful and can be used for everyday or going out looks. Ive used it on mymedium skin and roommates fair skin and it looks beautiful on both. The bronzer isnt super speciAl, but its nice
Cossette V.
Tampa, FL
I love the blush- i love a darker toned blush. the bronzer wasn't my favorite, but i'm not the biggest fan of most bronzes. but nars is awesome. i would buy again.
Emma H.
Sandown, NH
This is great! I make sure to always keep it in my makeup bag because it is a great two in one product. The blush gives a very pretty, natural look to the face and the bronzer sculpts the face perfectly. I would suggest to anybody.
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
I have so many wonderful things I could say about this product, but I will leave all of you with this: It is worth every single penny you will pay for it. The bronzer is neutral so it works for a contour and a bronze and the blush is STUNNING. I feel like the blush is easily duped, but I think these two products pair so well together that it doesn't matter to me that the blush isn't the most unique. NARS is cruelty free and its one of the only brands that remains cruelty free while also offering a variety of skin tones in all of their products. If you have a deeper skin tone or a super fair skin tone, this is a brand you need to check out.
Andrea M.
Let me start off by saying i have never paid for such an expensive blush, but it was so worth it! it is so pigmented and really picks up well on my brushes, but you can really build with it. you can go light for during the day and build it up to something more dramatic for going out! the bronzer was a little harder to get onto the brush, but it still looked really nice when i did get it to stick. really loved this duo and i think i will be buying it again!
Karla G.
The blush color is pretty does not have glitter
The bronzer was to dark for my skin tone but it still applies smoothly
It stays on for a long time you dnt have to reapply
Veronica A.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I LOVE NARS! I have sensitive skin and this has never ever broken out my skin and has always gave me the best results ever. Nars has the best blush color in this pallet for any shade of skin as well as the bronzer Laguna. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone who is looking for their next blush and bronzer. You cannot go wrong with this pair!
Marysue E.
Corning, OH
Love love love this combo, and mine is totally hit pan ..!! I've only got a small bit left in each top corner, lol, so maybe a few more uses, we will see...ugh..!! :( so sad..this is my favorite for contour n blushing..! Great combo set, great price, easy to use, and blends well, even with other products.! Not too overwhelming, yet pigmented enough for the color to show up just right..not to glittery or shiny, or super pigmented..doesn't apply patchily, unless You apply it that way.! Has a great lasting stay, and amazing quality..flawless looks, slightly flushed with a beautiful contour, just perfect for light to medium tones n shades, may be too light for darker..! But still a great set..!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora