NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
raegan k.
El Dorado Hills
this bronzer is weird when you swatch it it feels very dry and not pigmented, when it’s on it’s a little better but i have drugstore ones that are way better, plus the size is way too small
Liz G.
Newark, CA
This product is such an amazing product! I think it is best for tan skin , it is amazingly true to the color and applies lovingly . It is build able but a little looks amazing in my opinion . I would definitely recommend!
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA
I have this and I love the bronzer!!& think it's the perfect shade not to dark like others but not to light! Def for a person who wants to add dimension to their face but is worried about doing too much! .
RD L.
Advance, NC
I have very mixed feelings on this product. The colors are good and the formula seems good. It the price is just too much for what you're getting. There are way less expensive products that literally look exactly the same.
Priscilla A.
This product is a product everybody needs in their makeup bag. It's such a great duo and it's buidlabke however already so pigmented. It's great and irreplaceable.
Negar G.
Santa Monica, CA
This product is great. It's wonderful for travel, because you have two essential products in a small compact. Both products are very pigmented and long lasting. I would recommend this!
Melodie S.
Saratoga , CA
I’m a sucker for NARS’s packaging. but who isn’t? I didn’t own any bronzer’s or blushes from Nars, so I splurged and bought the duo, choosing the most popular bronzer, Laguna, and blush, Orgasm. I’ll be honest, i’m not a huge fan of orgasm. Don’t get me wrong, its beautiful, but on my pale skin it looks a bit too pink. The bronzer is amazing though. Laguna is that perfect warm bronze color with a gold toned shimmer. But would I buy this particular duo set again? Probably not. I’d probably just buy the bronzer in Laguna. What are your guys’s thoughts?
Shuhd B.
good size good coverage looks pretty not cacky has a beautifull smell to it the blush is pretty and lasts for so long the bronzer is good its for an everyday look or jus a simple look
Natalia H.
Orlando, FL
I love this blush and bronzer! Before I bought this I had always wanted to try them but I didn't want to splurge on the full size products so I always kind of admired them from afar lol but one day I saw this in one of the little bins by the cashiers in Sephora and it was like $20 I think... I'm not sure of the price but it was definitely way cheaper than the full size products. I've had this for like 4 months and I still haven't hit pan on either side (they're sooooooooo pigmented) and I use these very very often
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I got this little bronzer and bush duo is perfect when your on the go you get a beautiful rose gold cheek with a nice bronzer to give you beautiful sun kissed look.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..