NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Julisa C.
New Caney
I love the blush so much and I love too the bronzer it look on my but I don't like to apply it that much I preferred someone else that me because in others they look so great
Sarah S.
I bought this when I was trying our different bronzers to see which one worked for me best. This one in particular was nice because it brings a rosy red along with it. It's not to pigmented but I don't mind if I need to run my brush by it a few times to give me the perfect color. It's easy for an on the go bronzer vs. taking my go to Anastasia contour kit.
Kimmy G.
Really did love this product because it has a blush and a bronzer together that I normally used in a regular basic I would buy this again again and again this is a little pricy is worth it
raiane p.
Eu acho super bacana esse tipo de produto 2 em 1,sabe por que da pra vc levar um produto é usar não só pra uma coisa,Á embalagem gostei ,o produto é bacana por que é blush e contorno algo que se "complemento" gostei.
Adrianna S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Very true to color, and a little goes a long way. I love that they match the bronzer with a good blush color. They don't just stick to random colors together. They really work together.
Amelia 🎨.
Winter Park , FL
I love the blush but the bronzer barely shows up for me even though my skin is very light. I think this product is pretty overpriced, especially for the full size. I wouldn't repurchase.
Mackenzie K.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product. The bronzer is dark but not too dark for my fair complexion! I love the ease of having both products in the same compact for travel! I bronze and contour with this.
roxanna v.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Just let me tell u about this due the bronzer is right shade and not chalky at all. Blends perfectly well and the blush is just a nice touch of peachy pink and I really enjoy using it. P
Rebecca C.
This blush is gorgeous. It is paired with Laguna bronzer, which is perfect for my fair skin. Very pigmented so a little goes a long way. Blendable, though can be patchy over cream foundation.
Atlanta W.
Orlando, FL
I love my NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo! The blush is the perfect shade of pink and will match any skin tone! Also the bronzer is wonderful to blend around your face for a natural sun kissed glow!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..