NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Andy R.
Olympia, WA
Two in one! That is perfect. I really like the size of the Item so i Can carry it with me and do a Touch Up whenever needed. The bronzener is my favorite it hast the right Color and applies smoothly on my skin
Tayonna V.
This bronzer not long lasting whatsoever. But when done it gave a Matte finish. It applies extremely well i don't have to press hard at all. Not so good for contouring if you ask me. i would not buy it again.
Malea M.
I bought this just because it's a cheap way to try two of NARS cult classics. However, I was a little underwhelmed. There's been a huge influx in the market in makeup brands and products. I believe that this blush and bronzer were at their peak when there was less competition. The blush is no better than Wet N Wild blushes (I'm not a huge fan of shimmery blush anyway). Then the laguna bronzer is just not something I reach for. The color is nice and neutral, but it's not anything I'd put in a monthly favorites type of category. Not to mention, how in the heck are you supposed to fit a nice fluffy bronzer brush in that itty bitty pan???? Just not something I reach for, but not worth returning either.
morgan p.
Great product with just the right amount of color. You can apply light or build it on. It's last long especially over foundation. The color is exactly what you'd expect. Would definitely recommend! Love it!
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I do love Nars blush and bronzer, but I'm not a fan of the blush formula. For me it's very chunky. I always toss it before I'm able to finish because it chunks up and is unusable.
Alena s.
Norwalk, CT
NARS products are great across the board. This shade of blush, Orgasm, seems to be universally flattering. The bronzer, Laguna, is a nice neutral bronzer without too much shimmer.
Stephanie D.
Hesperia, CA
A very easily blended bronzer with a lot of pigment. Depending on what shade blush you get, is how pink it will look but is still very pigmented and easily blended but if you apply to much it looks nasty.
Whitney 🖤.
I LOVE this duo! Laguna bronzer has become a staple that I use on a daily basis. The blush is gorgeous on me no matter how tan I am. I always get compliments when I wear this duo!
J B.
Luv luv luv this one! It's on the pricey side so I won't repurchase because I think I found a dupe for it. But it's such good quality, just if you're in a budget it won't work lol
Alyssia B.
Carrollton, TX
These are my favorite blush/bronzer colors. I've been using this palette for 10 years! Great value and lasts a long time. Not too shimmery of a finish. Perfect for my olive skin!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..