BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Symone L.
Victoria, TX
Such an easy powder to blend out and has such beautiful pigment to it. I've always stuck to cream but when I bought this powder it made me make the switch! Love it!
Jennifer C.
Paterson, NJ
I have about 5 of these NARS blush and bronzing palette. It is very nice and smooth on the face, It's long lasting and very pigmented. I recommend this product to others.
Samantha J.
S Glens Falls, NY
Literally, that's what I would like to say to the creator of this magnificent product. Four for you, Glen Coco! First of all, this is the perfect duo in that they work very nicely together and compliment each other well. The Laguna bronzer doesn't have that weird orange-y, glittery look; it has brown tones, which I love. And the Orgasm blush almost has slight gold flecks in it which really warms it up... Which is perfect if you have fair skin. The blush reminds me of Maybelline's dream mousse in "peach satin" (if you're looking for an inexpensive doupe!) I got this product for Christmas a couple years ago, and haven't been the same since! It's absolutely worth every penny. NARS, you have my heart, body, and soul over this product!
Daisy A.
I love this duo together, it gives your face that natural glowy look without it looking cakey. It is a splurge item, but totally worth it. NARS Bronzer Duo
Jazmin M.
Yakima, WA
The perfect Duo! very small and convenient! I travel a lot and bringing this everywhere I go is perfect! Love! highly recommend. it is very pigmented and goes on smoothly
Perfect compact. However I feel like the blush doesn't compliment my medium skin color. The bronzer is long lasting, I don't have to reapply. A little goes a long way. I feel like there are better pallets.
Rosalie C.
Absolute favorite bronzer! With only two options, you will find that this is the perfect combination of bronzers. I love this duo and have purchased multiple times, because you can not find a prettier color than these two. Also comes on compact that is very convenient and can be taken anywhere.
Valerie F.
Sterling Heights, MI
This NARS Duo is so convienient. It is a blush and bronzer set. It comes in many shades to match you perfectly. It is compact so you can take it with you everywhere. I will be purchasing this again!!
Mykela D.
You really can't beat this duo! Both apply perfectly even, and the blush is the perfect rosy color, while the bronzer gives you that sun-kissed summer-time goddess glow!
Aubrie T.
I love this for a over contour. I use it to warm up my skin all over and it gives me the perfect summer glow. The blush I have used before and have as a separate but I like the convenience of this duo
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back