NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #31 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Shelby A.
Oneida, TN
I love his product it is a dupe for the elf contour and blush pallet I love it and it is good for contouring I think and it is long lasting and I put a cream over it first I would buy it again
Channing M.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using this product for YEARS and I can't imagine ever changing it up. The colors in this duo are so universally flattering and provide a beautiful pigment to your complexion.
Breanna U.
Lancaster, CA
Love this duo! It's so pigmented and doesn't leave me looking cakey I love using bronzer to warm up my face :) the color looks amazing on me and even my mom who has a lighter skin tone
Petra O.
I cannot talk about this do enough. Both the blush in the bronzer look so beautiful in the face. It is easy to blend, easy to apply, and in my opinion looks great on all skin tones. I would buy again and recommend.
Elyssia G.
Bryan, TX
I live for this Blush/bronzer combo! They work on any and every skin color. The formula is so silky smooth, with no chalky-streak like looks. I would recommend this product to anybody!
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I love this duo! These are two of NARS' cult classic colors all wrapped up on one palette that's super easy to throw in your purse! The bronzer is not too orange and the blush has a hint of shimmer to make you glow
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
This combo of blush and bronzer is such a perfect duo. It's a great contour/bronzer shade that is universal. As well as or/gasm blush which flatters every skin tone. This is great for traveling. However for everyday use the powders are a little small!
Daniela Z.
Silver Spring, MD
The blush is very pretty on the apples of the cheeks. And I have a medium skin complexion. The Laguna bronzer is also great because it glides on smoothly and does not separate. Both products work beautifully on the skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Jenny B.
Forest lake , Mn
These stay on you allllll dayyyy I love it blush stays on longer then I have experienced with other brands and I've been really impressed yes expensive but it lasts forever it seems like . Would recommend to others
Heather A.
Ponchatoula, LA
I can't live without my duo blush and bronzer, if you're looking for the best combo it's definitely this beauty! It's super easy to blend, covers great for my olive skin, I definitely recommend this to others!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..