NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Lily
I think that this would be good for some people but not for me because this is not my skin town but I would say it is long-lasting it is a best for darker than tan skin
Drane B.
Monsey, NY
By far my favorite blush and bronzer duo. I'm obsessed with Laguna bronzer. Super easy to blend. However it's slightly to dark so a little goes a very long way. I always recommend this bronzer to anyone looking for a good one!
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
This is my daily go to. Fool proof bronzer and blush duo! Fan favorites and I love it!! Definitely recommend it. I have even purchased this as Christmas gifts for my girlfriends and they love it!
Cersti C.
Farmington, AR
I love this duo! The bronzer was so good I bought the full sized. I went on so well and blended so good!! It's very build able. I would say it has a small bit of shimmer but not very noticeable. I would most definitely buy again
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
I'm in love with this bronzer and blush duo. I use the bronzer nearly everyday I do my makeup and it has a little bit of sheen to it so it adds a nice healthy glow. The blush is super pretty too!
Rhiannon E.
Monroe, LA
My go to for blush and bronzer. This is a tried and true duo!! The bronzer is the perfect mix of a mild sheen with buildable color. The blush is amazing. A great mix of a pink/coral with a shimmer!
Leilani H.
Richland, WA
Was great loved that it came with a blush and a bronzer I liked that it lasted all day and was easy to apply it was nicely pigmented good for contouring and looked nice on my skin I would recommend this to anyone that wants one.
Kristen J.
Orlando
This blush/bronzer duo is great. It's easy to build on and true to its color. It's easy to apply and it doesn't fade away throughout the day. I'd definitely recommend it to others for purchase.
Harshita R.
blush and bronzer warm up the complexion and give it a healthy glow both are soft to the touch,both are longlasting,both are buildable and easy to apply
,bronzer can also be used for contouring.girls will medium and dark skintones may find them too sheer
Marcela E.
El Monte, CA
I honestly love this bronzer and blush it is amazing and very pigmented it is buildable which is very good in a bronzer the bad thing about it is it is very pricey in the Duke for it is the elf bronzer and blush do it it is way more affordable
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..