BY NARS #61 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
ESMINA H.
Caledonia, MI
I bought this having already known that I liked the Nars Orgasm blush. I was looking for a way to declutter my makeup bag and figured there was no better way than to find something that was a 2-in-1. The blush lasts all day for me but it tends to lose the pink color, and become noticeably more glittery throughout the day. This can look tacky sometimes but usually a blotting sheet will fix that in an instant. The bronzer on the other hand is too light for my skin tone. I would ideally have liked it to be a shade darker, but if I apply more of it, it works really well as a bronzer.
Bejia C.
Okay well, I'll start off by saying that I don't have this palette in particular. I have NARS The Happening Spring 2013 palette. The blush and the bronzer are about the same size in both. It's no wonder why laguna and orgasm are popular, they compliment so many skin tones! I had previously tried them on at my local Sephora and I fell in love. The pigmentation in the palette version was not as strong as the individual version that I had tried on. The pigmentation could be considered a pro or a con. I liked that I could gradually build up to just the right amount of color that I wanted, I DIDN'T like that it took so long to reach my desired color. I was sort of disappointed in the palette that I purchased because it was so expensive and didn't live up to my expectations. :(
Shannon v.
love how the quad is travel size, so you could carry it around in your purse. it also wouldn't take up a ton of space in your makeup bag. the colours are beautiful.
smriti s.
Sherman, TX
Their blushes are like sooooo perfect that i can't rave enough about them. They r just right. Not too pigmented, nor too light. Nars has my favorite holy grail blushes of all times.
Taylor H.
University Cy, MO
This was a great way to test out both the bronzer and the blush. I have really light skin and it lasted long on mine. I went through the bronzer much quicker than the blush. Would recommend to friends!
Natalie M.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite because it comes in two, and it's super small but it's great because you don't just have blush and bronzer, but it's pigmented enough to jist wear alittle
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
This is perfect to keep in your makeup bag Laguna is the perfect bronzer. Its wearable for everyday makeup looks. It looks great on the skin smooth application great wear time.
Mallory M.
I absolutely adore this! The colors are great and really pigmented. However, if you're gonna use it a lot I'd recommend you buy the two separate since you get more that way.
Michele R.
Hoboken, NJ
This is a great duo. I love NARS bronzer and this combo is great for traveling. Both the bronzer and blush last long so getting a smaller version of each was perfect. I would definitely buy it again.
Maya S.
Amo esta marca además de que tienen muy buena pigmentación y hace que mi maquillaje se mire bonito y natural sin ser tan exagerado. Mis amigas lo usan, además de tener un precio no muy caro .
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..