BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Krissy R.
Orange, CA
This Is Such A Great Blush & Bronze Combo. Since It Is A Little Pricey, I Would Expect More Product, But Other Than That, I Love It. It's Probably One Product That i Always Have.
Gabriela G.
Tyrone, GA
This duo works for all skin tones not to mention the convenience of having a blush and a matching bronzer side by side. Pigmentation is just right and fall out is little to none
Christina P.
Coweta, OK
Love this duo! Stay fresh and youthful with this bronzer blush duo! Add as much or as little as you need depending on your look! Love the smoothness of the powders and brush too!
Nancy H.
Daly City, CA
Before highlighting and contouring, this was my go to! Love how compact it was and had a bronzer with a nice glittery blush. A little more on the expensive side and there are much more affordable dupes now
Alyssia B.
Carrollton, TX
These are my favorite blush/bronzer colors. I've been using this palette for 10 years! Great value and lasts a long time. Not too shimmery of a finish. Perfect for my olive skin!
Amber R.
I've tried one of these duos that had the shade O*gasm and Laguna, and it did not disappoint! They're so blendable and I really think both shades suit all skin tones/undertones.
inacent m.
The color selection is very poor for women of color like myself. The formula seemed a bit patchy when I paired it with certain products. Definitely purchase this in person because the image on the computer screen can be quite deceiving.
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
I love this product and this company! It is pigmented and it lasts a long long time! The bronzer has a tiny bit of shimmer in it. The blush is super nice as well
Brenna D.
Springfield, MO
Between these two products, I think I could look put together no matter the season or my personal health status. I could feel so sick but still have that glow of health! I'm fair skinned, but the Laguna bronzer can be layered to do hardcore contouring or be skimmed to just give a little glow. And of course, Orgasm is just the icon of blushes, meshing with pretty much any skin tone, but on mine it gives it kind of a coral-ish glow. It doesn't ever look to heavy, which is what I fear (remember the 80s look?!) and avoid like the plague. It doesn't settle into pores or make me look old and dated, and over the years I've worn other things... but these two always seem to migrate back into my rotation. NARS kind of has the market cornered on perfect blush formulation here!
Bejia C.
Okay well, I'll start off by saying that I don't have this palette in particular. I have NARS The Happening Spring 2013 palette. The blush and the bronzer are about the same size in both. It's no wonder why laguna and orgasm are popular, they compliment so many skin tones! I had previously tried them on at my local Sephora and I fell in love. The pigmentation in the palette version was not as strong as the individual version that I had tried on. The pigmentation could be considered a pro or a con. I liked that I could gradually build up to just the right amount of color that I wanted, I DIDN'T like that it took so long to reach my desired color. I was sort of disappointed in the palette that I purchased because it was so expensive and didn't live up to my expectations. :(
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..