BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
inacent m.
The color selection is very poor for women of color like myself. The formula seemed a bit patchy when I paired it with certain products. Definitely purchase this in person because the image on the computer screen can be quite deceiving.
Shannon v.
love how the quad is travel size, so you could carry it around in your purse. it also wouldn't take up a ton of space in your makeup bag. the colours are beautiful.
Taylor H.
University Cy, MO
This was a great way to test out both the bronzer and the blush. I have really light skin and it lasted long on mine. I went through the bronzer much quicker than the blush. Would recommend to friends!
smriti s.
Sherman, TX
Their blushes are like sooooo perfect that i can't rave enough about them. They r just right. Not too pigmented, nor too light. Nars has my favorite holy grail blushes of all times.
Natalie M.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite because it comes in two, and it's super small but it's great because you don't just have blush and bronzer, but it's pigmented enough to jist wear alittle
Lennyny S.
San Diego, CA
For the longest time I've heard such great things about both the blush and bronzer alone. When I found out they made a compact with both shades I just had to get it as a way to test out both. At first I was a little hesitant because the blush was a little too shimmery for me and I didn't feel like the color would compliment my skin tone.

However I am in love with this. This made its way into my everyday make up routine. What I like to do is mix both the bronzer and blush together on my brush and pat it on my cheeks and it gives it a nice glow and flush to the cheeks.
Amanda G.
Johnson city, TN
This is perfect to keep in your makeup bag Laguna is the perfect bronzer. Its wearable for everyday makeup looks. It looks great on the skin smooth application great wear time.
Griselda M.
Madera, CA
Love the color pay off! Super convenient that it has a blush and bronzer in one palette! Amazing coverage! Lasts all day! It's not patchy leaves the skin looking flawless!
Mallory M.
I absolutely adore this! The colors are great and really pigmented. However, if you're gonna use it a lot I'd recommend you buy the two separate since you get more that way.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
It's in my travel bag. It's so convent to have my blush and (I use it to contour) bronzer in one package that doesn't take much room. Super pigmented and blendable. Highly recommended!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???