BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Victoria H.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Sephora
I get lots of compliments on social media when I wear this. It goes on smooth without streaks with minimal blending. Very pigmented so a little goes a long way. Lasts longer than other brands I’ve tried. Will repurchase!
Lacey L.
Nashville, TN
I bought this duo because I wanted to see if NARS blush and bronzer was worth the hype and I LOVE IT!! Will buy full size when I run out. Looks way more natural than Anastasia contour kit.
Hutton H.
Athens, GA
Only used one of the two colors, one went on way to dark for my fair-medium skin tone. Great color though, and natural tan appearance. Never felt powdery or too orange after use.
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH
Lasts a long time even though there isn't that much product. This was a good way for me to see how much I liked the product before I purchased both of these colors individually.
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven, MN
I am in love with this Duo blush is so pigmented the bronzer is not chalky I highly recommend this product to anyone who just wants and on-the-go throwing your purse type thing
Kara P.
Columbus, OH
i love nars laguna and need to repurchase it since finishing it! it is lightweight and sheer which is what you want in a bronzer. it builds up beautifully and is so natural!
Karinna M.
Fredericksburg, VA
I really like this one!!! Its seems really good but i feel it could be more intense because it’s kind of hard to sometimes tell if it’s on my face and if it’s muddy or not.
Yenisleydis A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing bronze the look it gives as if you had a tan which i love it when i use it because it looks so natural and i get compliments all the time with people asking me which bronzer i use because it looks so natural
Brittney E.
Mcminnville, OR
Great duo! Both gives a nice highlight as well as nice coverage. I love NARS for many reasons, but mostly because it always blends nicely with the rest of my
Routine.
Kearra N.
Portland, OR
I love this duo! It came in a kit from Sephora & I bought the full size because I loved it so much. Can be used w/ many skin types & shades! Awesome staff! High recommended!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???