NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
I used to read tons of great reviews about NARS lacuna bronzer... for the price I wasn’t too impressed. Literally ELF makes a dupe that is $4-5. I’m not really a huge label snob I just want to find something that works for me. I bought the NARS bronzer but the price I just can’t see paying for all the time
Dakota L.
The best duo... used this for years and it’s amazing. The blush and bronzer and PERFECT in pigmentation, very blendable, and just gorgeous all around. Repurchased many times, would recommend
raegan k.
El Dorado Hills
this bronzer is weird when you swatch it it feels very dry and not pigmented, when it’s on it’s a little better but i have drugstore ones that are way better, plus the size is way too small
logen w.
Olathe, KS
Love this product. Great value for the price as it includes nars blush in the shade orgasm. Is buildable which what I prefer in a bronzer. Gives a nice summer glow.
Lindsey K.
Charlotte , NC
I liked this from a 4pack I tried over the holidays. It was great for contouring. I would have liked a little more matte finish as I already have one with shimmer.
Teresa H.
Richmond , VA
There is a reason this is a cult favorite. The color is literally perfect for any time of the year. I think it brings out the natural blush in most people's complexions. It's buildable, it goes on well, and it stays. I have tried different blushes, but I just keep going back to Nars.
Shannon O.
Flagstaff, AZ
I’ve honestly completely stopped using any other bronzers while using the Laguna bronzer in this. It has a matte finish and isn’t very pigmented but it’s easily buildable. I am quite pale with cooler undertones so many bronzers appear orange on me however this one lasts all day and is actually bronzing and warms me up.
Amy S.
Dothan, AL
I purchased this because people RAVE about how great it is. In all honesty it wasn’t for me. The colors are stunning and it has a nice formula, but there are drugstore products that are very similar to this and cost less. If you have the money to splurge...I say go for it. But otherwise you’re not missing out on anything.
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my absolute go-to within my top 3 faves. Mostly because I’m a creature of habit- why fix it if it isn’t broken?! I love to use the Laguna bronzer to contour, especially around my nose. It is the most natural looking hue for contouring in my complexion. I love it!
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
Nars blushes and bronzers are always beautiful and appear great on every skintone if you’re willing to pay a higher price I would recommend this to anyone that wants a beautiful glow or blush
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..