NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Christina C.
The packaging was very very nice! It was a little bit pricey but it gave me a nice matte finish! It is very long-lasting and I loved applying it with my Narrs foundation. I didn't really use the bronzer for contouring. But these two shades work very nice we from my fair skin tone!
Kristal O.
I love this product to keep in my bag because it's small enough and you know you can always rely on it since it is a very good product! The blush is so perfect and pigmented, so is the bronzer !
Andrea M.
The duo on this pallet is definitely convenient, because if you are like me you like your bronzer with a bit of sparkles and not completely mate and you also use a light layer of blush. (Who wants to pay 30 for each?! It's a great deal)
Shelby G.
Chattanooga , TN
I absolutely love this duo!!!! The bronzer is so pigmented and stays on my face all day! The same for the blush, very pigmented and stays on. It's blends very well on my face and goes on super easy! Would definitely recommend this product to anyone!!
Macy K.
Cleveland
This product was a little two light and shimmery for me personally. The finish was matte and it best for more dark skin. It is good contour for people who like a shimmery finish. I would not buy again
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
Theirs a reason that this duo is a cult classic!!!! The Orgasim blush gives the perfect glow and the Laguna bronzer is the perfect matte complement! I ha ve nothing bad to say about this product!! It belongs in every woman's makeup kit
Brianne O.
I love Lagoona bronzer. I could use it everyday, I feel like it's the perfect color to contour and bronze up my face. It wears all day and is pigmented. It stays true to its color for all day wear. It is a bit pricey but well worth it!
Sydney H.
Saugus, MA
These are great colors from bars and I enjoy using them. The product you get is a little small and doesn't last too long but if you are just trying these colors out for the first time it's a good deal.
Hannah R.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This product is perfect for on the go and traveling! You will never have to take two different items again! I love how they are both there in the same pallet! Plus, NARS is a great cosmetic company and the color payoff is amazing!
Arizona H.
Amazing product I love it it is perfect for a great look. Add on top of usual makeup and blend in! Easy to use palette and fits right into your makeup bag. It stays true to color and I would recommend.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..