NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Lily
I think that this would be good for some people but not for me because this is not my skin town but I would say it is long-lasting it is a best for darker than tan skin
Ashley P.
Louisville
I had one of these duos for years and it just has run out. The bronzer is nice and natural even on my fair skin and the blush was pretty and buildable. I'd say it was definitely worth the money.
Rosa E.
Hyattsville, MD
The blush and bronzer are really pigmented you don't need to put alto of blush for it to show its a really pretty and bright pink but I like the bronzer better its really dark and it has like a shine to it that I really like
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
I loved this product it was soooo nice, I thought it wasn't going to be as nice and pigmented as it was... but I was soooo surprised. It's definitely long lasting and i didn't even use setting spray and it still last all day.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
I was late in the game to try this and I am wishing I would have sooner! I don't know how Nars has done it but I have used these colors on several people with a wide range of skin tones and these 2 seem to work for everyone...blends like a dream and has a long wear time
Leilani H.
Richland, WA
Was great loved that it came with a blush and a bronzer I liked that it lasted all day and was easy to apply it was nicely pigmented good for contouring and looked nice on my skin I would recommend this to anyone that wants one.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
This is my daily go to. Fool proof bronzer and blush duo! Fan favorites and I love it!! Definitely recommend it. I have even purchased this as Christmas gifts for my girlfriends and they love it!
Rhiannon E.
Monroe, LA
My go to for blush and bronzer. This is a tried and true duo!! The bronzer is the perfect mix of a mild sheen with buildable color. The blush is amazing. A great mix of a pink/coral with a shimmer!
Jessica C.
Orange, CA
One of the best bronzers on the market.  Can be used on fair skin tones, which is hard to find.  No orangey tint to it.  The blushes are amazing too.  They go on so nicely.
Kyla S.
This looks nothing like the actually bronzer or blush. I got this in the color Orgasm/Laguana and it was a total flop. I have tried these products in the original form and I suggest getting those instead of the cheap version.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..