BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
brittany_dell D.
Roswell, GA
The blush/bronzer duo is where it’s at! This is my favorite bronzer I have found this far and it’s even better that you have the blush with it. It’s definitely one of my favorite combo purchases because I love both products.
Jenny B.
Forest lake , Mn
These stay on you allllll dayyyy I love it blush stays on longer then I have experienced with other brands and I've been really impressed yes expensive but it lasts forever it seems like . Would recommend to others
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
I love this duo! These are two of NARS' cult classic colors all wrapped up on one palette that's super easy to throw in your purse! The bronzer is not too orange and the blush has a hint of shimmer to make you glow
Daniela Z.
Silver Spring, MD
The blush is very pretty on the apples of the cheeks. And I have a medium skin complexion. The Laguna bronzer is also great because it glides on smoothly and does not separate. Both products work beautifully on the skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Morgan W.
I love how you can opt to use the blush or bronzer or both depending on your mood. I love how pigmented the blush is. It seems to stay for a long time and goes great with my skin tone.
Channing M.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using this product for YEARS and I can't imagine ever changing it up. The colors in this duo are so universally flattering and provide a beautiful pigment to your complexion.
Heather A.
Ponchatoula, LA
I can't live without my duo blush and bronzer, if you're looking for the best combo it's definitely this beauty! It's super easy to blend, covers great for my olive skin, I definitely recommend this to others!
Vanessa F.
Love this duo match made in heaven! Orgasam blush gives a nice glow to the skin and laguna is perfect for my medium tan skin. I started with this mini duo to see if i like the most popular blush and broker NARS has and I loved them. Must have in everyone's beauty collection.
sarah s.
Columbus, OH
I wanted to try out a blush and bronzer a few years back. I have not stopped purchasing the duo. The org blush looks good on my skin tone. Friends with varying skin tones have borrowed and it looks great on them as well !
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Love this duo I have use it for several years now love the color it fits perfect with my skin tone as well as the blush love that you can build it up if you would like
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back