NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Amee R.
Fresno
This product is great for travel because it is a 2 in 1! The Laguna bronzer is my favorite for contouring because it is more of an ash bronzer that creates a great shadow for contour in low spots on the face.
Amelia H.
I love this do you owe because it comes with a blush and a bronzer it is easy to apply and it shows a matte finish which is nice to the skin very blend able to the face I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who loves make up
Lucie D.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I actually love this duo! It doesn't give me that gray feeling like other bronzers do and the blush is perfect for any skin tone! I love to have this all in one because it's easy to carry for a quick touch up!
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
I LOVE NARS products so much ! They give you just the right amount amount of pigmentation. I'd say it would fit about any skin tone or color. It stays on all day. Definitely worth the money.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
I love a good bronzer and contour but I feel that I can't get that fresh summer look without a bit of blush. The product has Both and last me through my hectic days and through me rubbing my face all the time
Isel A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Very pigmented and high quality makeup perfect two in one only thing very little goes longs way be careful of using to much or it won't look great good for a quick simple contour and looks amazing on olive skin tone I would recommend this product
Verenisse P.
Chapel Hill, NC
Such nice colors, they complimented my pale yellow undertone skin quite well surprisingly. They lasted me quite a while but they are pricey. It is GREAT for contouring but it didn't have a wow factor for me.
Tabitha B.
Love this product didn't love how the bronzer looked on me but loved how the blush looked if I was just a shade darker it would've looked perfect but I love the formula it blends nicely and I'd buy it again!
Rosa C.
Forever love the blush and bronzer duo from Nars!!!! I've bought both forever now and I never switch from these two colors. They blend beautifully and they look so vibrant and radiant and great on the skin.
Alexa Q.
this is definitely my go to duo. it is really good and gets the job done. it lasts all day and the color is honestly universal. it's so amazing for contouring and it definitely is worth the price. i love it.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..