BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Marcela E.
El Monte, CA
I honestly love this bronzer and blush it is amazing and very pigmented it is buildable which is very good in a bronzer the bad thing about it is it is very pricey in the Duke for it is the elf bronzer and blush do it it is way more affordable
Briley P.
I LOVE the blush and the bronzer is great but I wish it was a little more pigmented. Overall this product is great and worth the money!! Would recommend:)  NARS Bronzer Duo
Mariah G.
I have repurchased this about 5 times. I hit pan on both of them. The bronzer is amazing but goes a long way as it is very pigmented. The blush is very strong so use a light hand when using it.
Kyla S.
This looks nothing like the actually bronzer or blush. I got this in the color Orgasm/Laguana and it was a total flop. I have tried these products in the original form and I suggest getting those instead of the cheap version.
Kayleia D.
Spartanburg, SC
This bronze Duo is well worth the money it's a little pricey I must say. But once you use this you'll be amazed. Contouring is one of my favorite things to do an this product with the right blush does magic on your face.
Brittany H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This Blush/Bronzer duo was always one of my must haves. Its small and compact that way you can take it anywhere when you need to touch up your makeup and the pigment is fantastic.
Marie V.
gorgeous! portable compact but the laguna bronzer is a little too dark and glittery to use as a contour. works great to brighten up the skin however. the pink blush is natural but contains glitter.
Brittany N.
George West , TX
This is my favorite bronzing product I also love the blush as well. I am so loyal to NARS that I will not use any other bronzer this is the only one for me. I love it
Sabrina G.
I love this duo. I have been using NARS blush for the past year and a half and I'm in love. The Laguna bronzer is also to die for. I really love that NARS came out with a duo of the two most popular products for clients to purchase.
Megan K.
Pepperell
A great way to try two classic nars products in one. The blush is not to shimmery and the bronzer is a great addition to my makeup routine. They are both great products in one. Would highly recommend to a friend.’
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..