BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Krystal C.
La Palma, CA
I've used the bronzer/blush duo in "sin/casino." I have a medium to tan skin tone and they are the perfect shades. The bronzer doesn't look muddy at all. They both have a bit of shimmer in them but it is not overwhelming.
Isabel F.
Donna, TX
I've seen the reviews on this product and he dupe elf has for this product but I honestly still think it's a wonderful product. If they're were different shades of blush then that would be perfect
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
I'm in love with this bronzer and blush duo. I use the bronzer nearly everyday I do my makeup and it has a little bit of sheen to it so it adds a nice healthy glow. The blush is super pretty too!
Nicole V.
Miami
Amazing product & worth the high end price. I have a medium skin tone with peach/golden undertones. I have the laguna/orgasm duo and it's extremely bendable and pigmented. A small amount of product goes a long way with a pop of a fresh looking, luminous skin.
Salena B.
I love this duo! Laguna bronzer is the perfect color and I love that it's matte! The blush is also nice because it gives off a slight glow on your cheekbones without having too much shimmer
Sarah S.
I bought this when I was trying our different bronzers to see which one worked for me best. This one in particular was nice because it brings a rosy red along with it. It's not to pigmented but I don't mind if I need to run my brush by it a few times to give me the perfect color. It's easy for an on the go bronzer vs. taking my go to Anastasia contour kit.
Julisa C.
New Caney
I love the blush so much and I love too the bronzer it look on my but I don't like to apply it that much I preferred someone else that me because in others they look so great
Emily F.
Waite Park, MN
Is great and does have many shades that I like but some bronzer are to dark for me but is little is applied to my skin it is more my shade. Overall is very nice and is a amazing product
Nicole i.
I thought the blush was a little harsh for my fair skin but use the bronzer very often! I think it's super convenient and easy to travel with. I'm able to blend them well and use it often. I would recommend to others!
Nicole S.
The blush/bronzer duo in Fiji (matte) has beautiful, pigmented colors and they apply so smoothly. I think these colors would work best on light or tan skin. I love these colors and I would definitely buy this again!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???