NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Angelique A.
I have the blush bronzer duo in laguna & I love it's not patchy at all but it is a little dark for my complexion at the moment but it perfect for summer when I'm an Medium/Olive skin tone.It's a matte finish . Beautiful!
Jamie W.
Medina, OH
The Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo is a great on the go product and is very pigmented. This is great 2 in 1 product suitable for anyone. Although the price is steep, you do get a beautiful smooth bronzer and blush in one.
Magdalena D.
Seattle, WA
This product is a really good to go product if you travel a lot and you don't want to take a lot of makeup with you. It blends out really good and is really good for a natural look.
Robbin K.
Houston , Tx
I have extremely dry skin so powder is NEVER Good for me no matter how many primers and oils I use BUT This doesn't sink into my pores very good for contouring stays all day highly recommend this to others with dry skin don't be scared
Sara C.
Love how versatile this is! The bronzer is such a good shade- not too warm or too cool! The blush is also a perfect everyday shade, but you can build it up for a night out as well! I would recommend this to others absolutely
Ximena L.
Irving, TX
The famous duo never fails. The colors are beautiful on anyone. However, this is a very small amount of product, so good thing it's long lasting. Great bronzer to use for contouring. A little pricey but worth it.
Jennifer G.
Not one of my favorites, but still a good quality blush/bronzer combo. They tend to be on the warmer side, which would be fine if I had a little more color, but it doesn't work for me now. Stays on well though.
Alexia G.
Robstown , TX
I love this duo because it can match any skin color! It's buildable but it's already pigmented enough. It's mostly great for tan skin since it's closer to those shades. It is long lasting and I would recommend!
Melissa R.
Quitman, MS
The BEST duo bronzer and blush I've ever purchased! This is my second time repurchasing. I have the Laguna bronzer separately but I always reach for this duo the most. I would recommend this duo to anyone. To me, it looks gorgeous on any complexion.
laura c.
Goleta, CA
The color payout from this duo is amazing, a little sweep goes a long way. I use these for so much more than just bronzer and blush. They are not too shimmery and blend beautifully
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..