NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Tiffany S.
Grayson, KY
Love this product! Absolutely love the shades of blush offered with the bronzers. Goes on so smoothly and stays on all day! This pallet is a must have in my bag!
Rachael C.
Love this blush and bronzer duo - perfect for traveling. Both colors are rich and gorgeous and very buildable. They go on your skin beautifully and match any skin tone. Would definitely purchase again!
Danielle G.
Love the blush love the bronzer this is a cult classic that I don't think will ever go out of style, depending on the color of my skin and time of season I need to be a little careful with the bronzer
Jessica R.
This product from mars is so useful because it's two in one and it's easy to apply and it's true colors and it is very buildable and very matte finish on my skin which i really love what effect it does to my face
Sydney S.
Anderson , SC
I got this as a gift and I have not been able to put it down since. It is such a natural bronze. I think this would look good on so many skin tones. It is pricey, but it is worth it and I do recommend
Gladys E.
This duo it wonderful.The blush is a nice pink a little to pigmented for my liking but not bad.The bronzer is also really nice.It blends out really well.This product has a good price not to expensive.
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
Long laying and delicate finish! Gives you a fresh faced glow that allows you to achieve whichever look you desire! It does stay for a long time so I love it for work bc my make up looks flawless all day!
Jordan D.
NARS is my favorite brand for blush and bronzer. It goes on smooth and is easy to blend. It lasts all day without reapplication. It is buildable. It is worth the price tag and I recommend it to others!
Katherine L.
Santa Ana, CA
To Bronzer for this this brand is one of the most amazing bronzers that I have used it is buildable and the color stays on you for about 8 to 10 hours. It is so easy to blend in very smooth! I would definitely recommend this product.
Samreen H.
Canton, MI
I remember buying this is Columbus and took forever to decide which color I was. I use it to contour every once in a while. I wish it stayed on longer. But I love the look it gives. I would recommend to others
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..