NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Robbin K.
Houston , Tx
I have extremely dry skin so powder is NEVER Good for me no matter how many primers and oils I use BUT This doesn't sink into my pores very good for contouring stays all day highly recommend this to others with dry skin don't be scared
Jade D.
Valrico, FL
This is such an amazing product. This product is extremely soft, and I love the blush it's very natural and beautiful. The bronzer is so nice! 10 out of 10 on this product! Love it!
Angelique A.
I have the blush bronzer duo in laguna & I love it's not patchy at all but it is a little dark for my complexion at the moment but it perfect for summer when I'm an Medium/Olive skin tone.It's a matte finish . Beautiful!
Olivia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually don't like glitter or any shine in my face makeup but this blush has made me change my mind. It has perfect shininess and color to make your cheeks look naturally rosey. Have been using this blush for 6 years now and don't plan on changing.
Mariah G.
Manteca, CA
I love all NARS products and this is by far my favorite out of all of their products ! It feels light weight and gives you the perfect glow with no caked on look, long lasting and I would recommend this to everyone
Madison C.
This is a great duo in my opinion because I love all nars face line! The color payoff ins great! And in my opinion, even the slightest dab goes a long way! The price is perfect for the amount of time this product lasts me
Alayna J.
Smithfield, UT
Honestly, totally worth the hype. It looks great on many different skin types and feels natural and normal on your skin. The "Orgasm" color is just the right pigment and really highlights your cheeks well. I'd definitely buy again for a great duo.
Marcella H.
ontario
Loved this blush, a lil goes a long way I have olive skin and it's perfect. There is lil shimmer to it, does have a lil fallout when applying but it's long lasting and beautiful. I would def recommend this product
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Awesome product because it's super pigmented and it is great for travel because it is a two in one! It's easy to blend and definitely is a buildable product! It is slightly on the pricey side though which is a downside to the product.
Crystal S.
This blush and bronzer duo is great, it's great for all skin types. If you want to have a nice bronze glow I recommend this product for you. They are long lasting and easy to blend . You'd love them if you got it.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..