NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Raven E.
Fort Stewart , GA
I got this a longggg time ago in a subscription box and I didn't really use it forever. I tried it out on a whim because I didn't have anything else and it was good. I thought it'd be shimmery but it worked really well.
Maria K.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive been using NARS Blush Bronzer Duo for a while now. I only rate it 3 stars because I only like and therefore only use the blush portion. It lays so nicely on my skin. Unfortunately the bronzer is so-so - its so compressed I have a hard time getting it with a brush and its a struggle to get enough on the brush to actually apply it. And once you do its super hard to blend it. Next time I would only get the blush, not the combo.
Megan B.
Powell, TN
I love this NARS bronzer/blush duo! I use Casino/Orgasm. The blush also had the same effect as a highlighter, which I love. I don't use any brand except for NARS on my face. I have and will continue to buy this product.
Jenny R.
Phoenix , AZ
This combo is such a classic and a set that should be found in every make-up collection. The bronzer has a flat texture with build-able color pigment. Perfect for day or night! I'd recommend this set for travel and for any one looking to polish up their look.
Isabel L.
Washington, DC
This blush bronzer duo cannot be beat. The powders go on very smooth and do not look very cakey on your skin. The colors complement each other well. This is best for an olive skin tone. If you use highlighter, it would be great for contouring as well.
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have orgasm/laguna. I have fair-medium skin. The bronzer is perfect for my face. The blush has shimmer, looks like a highlighter but with color. It gives your face the perfect amount of shimmer. I would recommend this palette to anyone with fair-medium skin.
Kathy A.
This compact is only good if you want to try both of the hyped up blush and bronzer. It's very small, and the formula seems slightly different. I am personally not a fan of the blush because it is incredibly shimmery.
Laura M.
Elburn, IL
My favorite combo pack. I love that I can get my favorite blush and bronzer in one. I feel like it looks good on everyone, and it's build able if you want to have a dramatic effect. Easy to find. I highly recommend it
Kristin P.
I absolutely love this product! It's easy to use and great for contouring in a hurry! It builds as you use it so you can go as heavy or as light as you like!! It's very true to color!!
Veronica C.
I absolutely love this blush bronzer duo. It's really pretty and great to travel with. The only thing with Nars is that their customer service is by far the worst I've ever experienced.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..