NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Katrina J.
I love this bronzer! It is super pigmented and easy to put
on! It goes on perfectly and really gives you that sun kissed look! This
bronzer is also very build able and great for contouring! The packaging is also
very cute! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend!
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
NARS has some of the best blush and bronzer formulas on the market. This blush and bronzer duo is beautiful and extremely pigmented. This is the perfect product for traveling if you are big on traveling a lot.
Meredith S.
I love Nars bronzer. It looks so amazing on the skin. If you do a light layer the. Then it’s super natural but you can build it to make it more prominent and really warm up your skin!
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
I love this duo! Although I’m not a huge blush person and the bronzer Side is always gone way before the blush lol either way these come in great universal shades and a little goes a long way which is nice since it’s not super cheap but definitely worth the money. I even use the bronzer on my blue eyes sometimes to make them pop.
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven, MN
I am in love with this Duo blush is so pigmented the bronzer is not chalky I highly recommend this product to anyone who just wants and on-the-go throwing your purse type thing
Stephaney M.
Tyler, TX
Oh my sweet NARS Laguna/Orgasm blush bronzer duo... where have you been all my life!? These products are super pigmented and have a very flawless application! The blush is the perfect deep rose tone and the bronzer gives that perfect touch of depth and structure to the face! Great product!
Olga B.
Tacoma, WA
One of many favorites. Love the bronzer color- good for lighter skin tones. It is not orangy, gives you some healthy warms. Not too shimmery either. The blush is this healthy fresh pink shade. Love it
Karinna M.
Fredericksburg, VA
I really like this one!!! Its seems really good but i feel it could be more intense because it’s kind of hard to sometimes tell if it’s on my face and if it’s muddy or not.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
I used to read tons of great reviews about NARS lacuna bronzer... for the price I wasn’t too impressed. Literally ELF makes a dupe that is $4-5. I’m not really a huge label snob I just want to find something that works for me. I bought the NARS bronzer but the price I just can’t see paying for all the time
Dakota L.
The best duo... used this for years and it’s amazing. The blush and bronzer and PERFECT in pigmentation, very blendable, and just gorgeous all around. Repurchased many times, would recommend
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..