NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Sonisha M.
I wasn’t impressed with the size or payoff. The pans are small. I grabbed this while waiting to cash out at Sephora. The color isn’t the same pigmentation as the full size which was very disappointing. I will not be repurchasing. I ended up returning it sadly. I’ll stick to my fully pigmented full sized ones
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
I used to read tons of great reviews about NARS lacuna bronzer... for the price I wasn’t too impressed. Literally ELF makes a dupe that is $4-5. I’m not really a huge label snob I just want to find something that works for me. I bought the NARS bronzer but the price I just can’t see paying for all the time
Brittney E.
Great duo! Both gives a nice highlight as well as nice coverage. I love NARS for many reasons, but mostly because it always blends nicely with the rest of my
Routine.
Lindsey K.
Charlotte, NC
I liked this from a 4pack I tried over the holidays. It was great for contouring. I would have liked a little more matte finish as I already have one with shimmer.
Brittany J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
The Laguna/Orgasm duo is by far my favorite blush/bronzer duo. The color of the blush with the gold iridescence is beautiful as well as the not too “warm” shade of Laguna bronzer. Great for contouring or giving just a little bit of warmth to the face. Staple in my personal AND work kit.
Michelle H.
Honestly, this is a pretty good bronzing powder duo, but I am obsessed with using these as eye shadows. I can achieve the perfect no-makeup, natural look. I use it regularly to contour, and it just adds the perfect amount of color to my face to make my cheeks and eyes stand out.
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
There is a reason this is a cult favorite. The color is literally perfect for any time of the year. I think it brings out the natural blush in most people's complexions. It's buildable, it goes on well, and it stays. I have tried different blushes, but I just keep going back to Nars.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Amy S.
Dothan, AL
I purchased this because people RAVE about how great it is. In all honesty it wasn’t for me. The colors are stunning and it has a nice formula, but there are drugstore products that are very similar to this and cost less. If you have the money to splurge...I say go for it. But otherwise you’re not missing out on anything.
Shannon O.
Flagstaff, AZ
I’ve honestly completely stopped using any other bronzers while using the Laguna bronzer in this. It has a matte finish and isn’t very pigmented but it’s easily buildable. I am quite pale with cooler undertones so many bronzers appear orange on me however this one lasts all day and is actually bronzing and warms me up.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..