BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Mary B.
Lowell, MA
I got this to try the popular blush and bronzer. I do enjoy it and it’s perfect for traveling. I like using this bronzer for nose contouring. Once I hit pan, I will get full size. Blush and bronzer does last all day. NARS Bronzer Duo
Mariah U.
San Diego, CA
Love the Nars blush and bronzer! This didn’t disappoint at all! The blush and bronzer go on so smooth and illuminates very well. The texture feels soft to the touch and the pigment is fantastic. Love this brand and would definitely buy again!
Ellie M.
Gilbert , AZ
I like this but the laguna bronzer doesn’t show up at all. It’s almost a waste because all o can use is the blush, which I do happen to like a lot but I wish it was slightly less shimmery. I don’t think I’ll repurchase. I wish I liked this!
Mim A.
I'm inlove with this product, i've been using it everyday since i got it from sephora. I like it that it's compact and take anywhere for touch ups! One con is that it's tough to dig your blush brush into the mini pan. But I recommend it
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
This blush bronzer duo is to die for. The bronzer and blush look so great together. I have light toned skin and it works great with my complexion. Both the bronzer and then blush have a nice shimmer and brings a glow to any face.
Miranda P.
Washington, DC
I love how complementary the two colors are, but it looked a little chalky on m skin- probably because I have dry skin. I really like the matte finish though, perfect for contouring! Definitely recommend to people with oily skin
Heather S.
Burkesville, KY
I picked up one of the NARS blush/bronzer duo on sale after hearing them being raved about. I do like the product but didn't really wow me. Overall, it's a good product but more than likely will not repurchase because of the price. I love my milani blush in luminoso.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
Perfect colors. I was worried the bronzer would be too dark, as I am a very pale ginger, but it applies so lightly and is do buildable that it works great on my skin, and would still be good on deeper complexions.
Bonnie L.
I love this bronzer! It is super pigmented and easy to put
on! It goes on perfectly and really gives you that sun kissed look! This
bronzer is also very build able and great for contouring! The packaging is also
very cute! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend!
Ashley W.
Walsenburg, CO
This bronzer is ok, however not my favorite. It does not make my skin dry or break out I just do not feel it has very good coloring. I cannot tell the difference if I use it or do not use it. It is expensive.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back