NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Jackie C.
Lowell, MA
MY HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!! I have been using this for YEARS! Anytime I use something else, I feel like I am cheating on it. Best blush for my skin and the bronzer is great for contouring.
Kenzie T.
Atlanta
Honestly this wasn’t the best product for bronzer and blush. Even though it is a 2 in one product, the blush color was too pink and the bronzer color was too dark.
I would recommend to buy the blush and bronzer separately to get the correct colors!
Jennifer G.
Not one of my favorites, but still a good quality blush/bronzer combo. They tend to be on the warmer side, which would be fine if I had a little more color, but it doesn't work for me now. Stays on well though.
Alexia G.
Robstown , TX
I love this duo because it can match any skin color! It's buildable but it's already pigmented enough. It's mostly great for tan skin since it's closer to those shades. It is long lasting and I would recommend!
laura c.
Goleta, CA
The color payout from this duo is amazing, a little sweep goes a long way. I use these for so much more than just bronzer and blush. They are not too shimmery and blend beautifully
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
I love this duo. The blush is the perfect summer color and the bronzer makes my skin look sun kissed. I’d recommend this to someone wanting a great compact bronzer/blush in one. I’ll definitely be repurchasing!
Jessica T.
Alexander, ND
This product is amazing. I've had mine for a year or so and I don't see myself running out anytime soon! I am very pale and both colors look great on my face, just not too dark. I would recommend this for anyone that is lighter to medium toned skin.
Sara C.
Love how versatile this is! The bronzer is such a good shade- not too warm or too cool! The blush is also a perfect everyday shade, but you can build it up for a night out as well! I would recommend this to others absolutely
Megan G.
Orlando, FL
Super pigmented and not patchy at all! I love how creamy and buttery the bronzer and blush are! The colors of both these are so beautiful on the skin and blend out like a dream! Would buy a million and one times!
Leanne H.
Best blush/bronzer combo. Nars can be expensive so buying the blush and bronzer together helps save some money. The product lasts a long time so you don't have to repurchase frequently. I use this kit as a contouring kit on my cheeks. Long wear.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..