BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Christina C.
The packaging was very very nice! It was a little bit pricey but it gave me a nice matte finish! It is very long-lasting and I loved applying it with my Narrs foundation. I didn't really use the bronzer for contouring. But these two shades work very nice we from my fair skin tone!
Kristal O.
I love this product to keep in my bag because it's small enough and you know you can always rely on it since it is a very good product! The blush is so perfect and pigmented, so is the bronzer !
Sydney H.
Saugus, MA
These are great colors from bars and I enjoy using them. The product you get is a little small and doesn't last too long but if you are just trying these colors out for the first time it's a good deal.
Danielle G.
Love the blush love the bronzer this is a cult classic that I don't think will ever go out of style, depending on the color of my skin and time of season I need to be a little careful with the bronzer
Sydney S.
Anderson , SC
I got this as a gift and I have not been able to put it down since. It is such a natural bronze. I think this would look good on so many skin tones. It is pricey, but it is worth it and I do recommend
Hannah R.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This product is perfect for on the go and traveling! You will never have to take two different items again! I love how they are both there in the same pallet! Plus, NARS is a great cosmetic company and the color payoff is amazing!
Khushbu K.
Manchester, CT
I almost like every product from NARS as their products are amazingly good. The only thing is that they are a bit pricey so it gets tough for me to buy all their products. This duo blends smoothly and stays on for a longer time. Nars Bronzer Duo - Laguna/Casino - Laguna/Casino
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
Long laying and delicate finish! Gives you a fresh faced glow that allows you to achieve whichever look you desire! It does stay for a long time so I love it for work bc my make up looks flawless all day!
Jordan D.
NARS is my favorite brand for blush and bronzer. It goes on smooth and is easy to blend. It lasts all day without reapplication. It is buildable. It is worth the price tag and I recommend it to others!
Rachael C.
Love this blush and bronzer duo - perfect for traveling. Both colors are rich and gorgeous and very buildable. They go on your skin beautifully and match any skin tone. Would definitely purchase again!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora