NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
This gives me the perfect glow in the summertime it makes me feel super beautiful and also appears natural if you don't pack it on too much I would definitely recommend to anyone great bye good price quality product totally worth the buy from any store.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
I am in love with this duo! Absolutely the perfect summer combo. The bronzer is perfect for adding color to my skin without looking muddy and the blush is the perfect, natural shade. Easily blends out, very finely milled, and lasts all day long. Would highly recommend!
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I really like this duo. The blush is very nice for spring & summer time. Also the formula is nice a smooth and goes on really well. This bronzer is definitely buildable and stays true to color. I like the casino bronzer too.
whitney l.
Zachary, LA
Love this duo.The blush complements the bronzer very well.I feel like the bronzer is perfect to bronze your temples.this product is best for medium skin tones .Athough a great product it is not very build able.I like this product but i would rather a mark jacobs broker or blush
Krystin D.
North Lima, OH
Love this product! I use it daily.. bronzer as a contour and blush on my cheeks. I love the bronzer because it isn't orange as some brands tend to be. Both the bronzer and the blush are very long wearing and look flawless!
Sarah C.
Bridgewater, NJ
Super convenient way to keep your bronzer and blush in one place. The bronzer is matte while the blush is shimmery. The shades I chose ended up being too dramatic for every day use so I wish I stuck with the classic shades.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
It comes with a blush so if you want a rosa colored blush then it stays on. It is easy to blend and I think that the bronzer is actually a Presley pretty color. I would buy it again and I do recommend it for sure
Amelia G.
St George, UT
I really like this combo it goes great in my warm skin tone
The color sets in well and stays true
I know there's an elf dupe to this I haven't tried it yet but I've heard it's similar
I would recommend it to friends family anyone
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
NARS simply has the best blush and bronzer. I have been using it for years and have never once wanted to stray away to try anything new. I would welcome the challenge, however.
Hannah Carine R.
Bridgton
Nice consistency, and an okay color, but definitely not my favorite! I think you it would be better for you to invest in other products, I recommend too faced or smashbox! Not bad by any means just not my favorite.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..