NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #31 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Talaya J.
Bowie
Love, love, love this bronzer! It gives me such a beautiful, natural looking glow. Also, it is great for contouring and adding definition to your face. I love that it lasts all day long. I definitely recommend every girl add this to their makeup collection!
Christine H.
Washington, DC
I love the NARS bronzer and blush duo! It's super easy to use, and gives my face that extra boost of color that it needs. I apply it once in the morning and it usually lasts me throughout the entire day! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Angelique A.
I have the blush bronzer duo in laguna & I love it's not patchy at all but it is a little dark for my complexion at the moment but it perfect for summer when I'm an Medium/Olive skin tone.It's a matte finish . Beautiful!
Samantha M.
Lynbrook, NY
I love using this product. I like using the bronzer and then using the blush. It's great to have both in the same packaging so it doesnt take up room. These colors are pigmented and great for contouring my face
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
The blush and bronzer duos are one of my favorite products from NARS. The Laguna/Orgasm is a duo for most light to medium skin tones. I love that you can get two cult classics for a great price. The pan size is decent, definitely big enough to get your brush in. The laguna/hot sands duo is also great if you love a natural highlighter!
Rebecca S.
Glendale, CA
Love this duo! Everyone knows how amazing NARS blushes and bronzers are so why not a duo? If you're new to NARS and want to try their products I would recommend this product because you get to try both in one. The blush is a corally pink shade perfect for any skin tone and the bronzer not too ashy or orange warms up the face perfectly. 100% recommend
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
I'm writing this review solely for the purpose of the Laguna bronzer. I'll briefly touch on the blush. BOTH are cult favorites and I think staples in many peoples' makeup collections. Personally, I am not a huge fan of the ever so famous blush, it just doesn't suite my skin tone. BUT the laguna bronzer is the best bronzer in the world. I'm a total snob when it comes to bronzers, I've tried to venture out to so many different ones and I always go back to laguna. People say not to contour with it but it works perfectly as a contour shade AND a bronzing shade for me. Whether you're looking at it solely for its bronzing or contouring capabilities, give it a shot. If it doesn't work for a contour shade on you it WILL work as a bronzer, & vice-versa. I love this powder, it is soft and finally milled and natural looking but fierce at the same time. I'm on my second compact and have already hit pan, I love it that much. If you're looking for a good Nars blush, I love madly and luster. Give those a peek too ;)
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing duo the blush blends perfectly with the bronzer once you apply them and for all types of skin colors and just looks great and is perfect for any types of contouring and would be purchasing in the near future
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles , KY
Laguna/O is an awesome duo but elf st Lucia is a good dupe. It does stay true to color. It is easy to apply but you will need your own brush. I have fair skin I think it would look good on all skin tones. I will rebuy.
Kelli C.
Burnsville, NC
Such a great duo! Handy for traveling as well. It is pricey, but worth it in my opinion. It is easy to work with and will make your makeup look so flawless! Can be used with lots of skin tones. 10/10 would recommend!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..