NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
María Gabriela M.
This product is amazing! You'll get a bronzer and a blush with the best quality, pigmentation and friendly with every skin tone! You can't go wrong. Perfect for travel.
Maci P.
Like everyone and their mom, I love this stuff! It's pretty expensive, but I would definitely say it's worth it. The product applies so well and lasts forever. It's perfect for so many skin tones and colors! I would recommend to anyone looking or questioning to buy it!
Claudia Z.
I had these last year and Its the perfect duo, good for contouring, fits many skin tones but best for pale skin because it give a natural effect, it's in a small package so it's easy to carry, I would definitely recommend it!
Katie H.
Athens, GA
I am in love with this duo! Absolutely the perfect summer combo. The bronzer is perfect for adding color to my skin without looking muddy and the blush is the perfect, natural shade. Easily blends out, very finely milled, and lasts all day long. Would highly recommend!
Lila H.
Love both products but the pans are a little small. If you want to try both these products and have a convenient size for travel, though, this is for you. NARS powders are great quality and last forever!
Shauna E.
Long Beach, CA
This is a must have for every makeup bag. The blush looks amazing on all skin types. The bronzer give a beautiful sun kissed look. The bronzer is great for contouring my face. I would definitely recommend this duo to others.
Yolanda F.
Lakeland, Fl
Love love love this duo! The best by far! I sold a lot of these projducts when I worked at Sephora and I definitely sold a ton of these for the store. I love the pigments and the shine. I feel like this is an original!!!!!!!
Lynette S.
Los Lunas, NM
This is a good product for the price and quantity. Blending comes out beautifully but remember it does depend on the type of foundation that you are applying. It has a small eggshell finish. I definitely would purchase again.
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
This gives me the perfect glow in the summertime it makes me feel super beautiful and also appears natural if you don't pack it on too much I would definitely recommend to anyone great bye good price quality product totally worth the buy from any store.
Indri D.
Over priced, not so great. Not too pigmented. I had to reapply a couple of times to get the colors, especially the blush. Nice color but doesn't work for me for that kind of money. There are better bronzer and blush out there
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..