NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
It comes with a blush so if you want a rosa colored blush then it stays on. It is easy to blend and I think that the bronzer is actually a Presley pretty color. I would buy it again and I do recommend it for sure
Hannah Carine R.
Bridgton
Nice consistency, and an okay color, but definitely not my favorite! I think you it would be better for you to invest in other products, I recommend too faced or smashbox! Not bad by any means just not my favorite.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is the perfect bronzer & blush duo , the colors are beautiful on the skin! It is very easy to blend in, and it's not easy to overdo it, so you really don't need to be a makeup pro to make this bronzer/blush look decent on your face.
Victoria Y.
Amazing! Literally so good! Very pigmented creamy and is good for a lot of skin types, but works really well on someone who isn't super pale in my opinion . The finish is matte and I would recommens it to other
Kiarra M.
I take this with me anytime I travel because I have my bronzer and blush in one compartment and it makes it so much easier!! I highly recommend this product and know you'll love it just as much as I do!!
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have albatross and a bronzer combo. I use the bronzer on my cheeks and forehead and it works great. I use the albatross to highlight. Together it's a great combo. The brand is also anomaly friendly so it's a bonus for me.
macy r.
this product is a 2 in 1 blush and bronzer. it has a nice matte finish and stays on long. it's very great for contouring and just making sure it gives you that extra finish. i definitely recommend this product to others!
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
I bought a while back because i needed a new blush and I heard that NARS has great blushes, when I saw NARS come out with a duo I just had to buy it. The texture is amazing and blends nicely, love that the bronzer gives me a good glow.'
Maria K.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive been using NARS Blush Bronzer Duo for a while now. I only rate it 3 stars because I only like and therefore only use the blush portion. It lays so nicely on my skin. Unfortunately the bronzer is so-so - its so compressed I have a hard time getting it with a brush and its a struggle to get enough on the brush to actually apply it. And once you do its super hard to blend it. Next time I would only get the blush, not the combo.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love nars blush! It applies so well and blends really easily. I couldn’t ask for a better one (high end). This is definitely one of my top favorites! I would definitely recommend these! All of the different shade combos are beautiful!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..