NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Jenna R.
Love both colors. These are my daily go to bronzer and blush. The only problem is I use way more bronzer than blush and so I just prefer to buy them separately. These colors look good on everyone.
Lori G.
Riverbank, CA
This is a beautiful bronzer and the blush color is gorgeous! The bronzer is a really nice color and goes on smooth. I don't work hard to look great! And then a pop of color on my cheeks and I look pulled together with very little effort. It's nice to have it in a duo!
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I definitely love using this bronzer but I LOVE the duo palette! I love more bang for my buck and will usually buy anything that offers me variety!! I think the bronzer gives me a sun kissed look while the blush makes me look happy!
Saitzel V.
N Hollywood, CA
The blush is a very pretty color. Also the bronzer really does contour your cheekbones and much more. It is really easy to blend. Would say it would last for about 8 or more hours depends how you use it. I would totally recommend this to my friends and family members.
Danielle W.
I was never a big fan of blush or bronzer until I really got into makeup and this palette changed my mind. It's perfect because it's two in one so it's convenient. They both leave me with a flawless finish/look! I'm a forever fan.
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL
This duo is amazing and the formula is to die for! All of the NARS products I have tested so far are worth the price! Formula is great on the skin and then risen is so highly pigmented I will keep on buying everything NARS forever
Haley R.
Seriously all you need if you are minimalist! This can be used as blush, eyeshadow bronzer it's just amazing! NARS lasts all day and has great pigmentation! The price is always right with NARS as well, I for sure need more shades!
Scarlet C.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1178834 Miami, Fl
The two colors are gorgeous i like them a lot the bronzer is really pretty as well, they are not very pigmented, it's very very glittery and this is that popular color that everyone loves from NARS, they're not very creamy at all.
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly love a good blush and bronzer duo however this might be my favorite. I use it a lot and I have more of a tan skin tone, it's nothing too shimmery but sits more on the matte side. Would definitely buy this product again.
Kaylee P.
I have bought this twice already. I love the pigmentation of both the bronzer and the blush. My favorite shade of blush is 'Orgasm.' It lasts me all day and is quite easy to blend if used for contouring. This is a must buy.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..