BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Rebecca S.
Glendale, CA
Love this duo! Everyone knows how amazing NARS blushes and bronzers are so why not a duo? If you're new to NARS and want to try their products I would recommend this product because you get to try both in one. The blush is a corally pink shade perfect for any skin tone and the bronzer not too ashy or orange warms up the face perfectly. 100% recommend
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
Amazing duo the blush blends perfectly with the bronzer once you apply them and for all types of skin colors and just looks great and is perfect for any types of contouring and would be purchasing in the near future
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
The blush and bronzer duos are one of my favorite products from NARS. The Laguna/Orgasm is a duo for most light to medium skin tones. I love that you can get two cult classics for a great price. The pan size is decent, definitely big enough to get your brush in. The laguna/hot sands duo is also great if you love a natural highlighter!
Samantha M.
Lynbrook, NY
I love using this product. I like using the bronzer and then using the blush. It's great to have both in the same packaging so it doesnt take up room. These colors are pigmented and great for contouring my face
Jade D.
Valrico, FL
This is such an amazing product. This product is extremely soft, and I love the blush it's very natural and beautiful. The bronzer is so nice! 10 out of 10 on this product! Love it!
Jackie C.
LOWELL, MA
MY HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!! I have been using this for YEARS! Anytime I use something else, I feel like I am cheating on it. Best blush for my skin and the bronzer is great for contouring.
Magdalena D.
Seattle, WA
This product is a really good to go product if you travel a lot and you don't want to take a lot of makeup with you. It blends out really good and is really good for a natural look.
Jennette P.
Denver, CO
In my opinion this is the holy grail of bronzer. Laguna is flattering on every skin tone and stays all day. It has just the right amount of shimmer and is great to use for a little subtle contouring for a day look.
Kristin Ann S.
Laguna/O is an awesome duo but elf st Lucia is a good dupe. It does stay true to color. It is easy to apply but you will need your own brush. I have fair skin I think it would look good on all skin tones. I will rebuy.
Robbin K.
Houston , Tx
I have extremely dry skin so powder is NEVER Good for me no matter how many primers and oils I use BUT This doesn't sink into my pores very good for contouring stays all day highly recommend this to others with dry skin don't be scared
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back