BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...7 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Moran B.
I love the bronzer in this because it is the perfect contour shade (i have laguna and orgasm). The blush is beautiful for a natural look to the face. This product is very user friendly and is so easy to travel with. Only downside is that it's pretty pricey
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
I bought a while back because i needed a new blush and I heard that NARS has great blushes, when I saw NARS come out with a duo I just had to buy it. The texture is amazing and blends nicely, love that the bronzer gives me a good glow.'
macy r.
this product is a 2 in 1 blush and bronzer. it has a nice matte finish and stays on long. it's very great for contouring and just making sure it gives you that extra finish. i definitely recommend this product to others!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love nars blush! It applies so well and blends really easily. I couldn’t ask for a better one (high end). This is definitely one of my top favorites! I would definitely recommend these! All of the different shade combos are beautiful!
Meagan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Great color for all skin types!!! I've been using this for years. It has a shimmer to it that's not overwhelming and I've used it with both pale and tan skin. It really is a universal color that I would recommend to all!
Talaya J.
Bowie
Love, love, love this bronzer! It gives me such a beautiful, natural looking glow. Also, it is great for contouring and adding definition to your face. I love that it lasts all day long. I definitely recommend every girl add this to their makeup collection!
Kristin P.
I absolutely love this product! It's easy to use and great for contouring in a hurry! It builds as you use it so you can go as heavy or as light as you like!! It's very true to color!!
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT
This is a great duo. I love the bronze laguna, i've actually purchased the full size multiple times. This is palette is great for my purse and on the go bag! I love that it is really a light weight product and does not feel to heavy on your face. I always get compliments when using this product
Veronica C.
I absolutely love this blush bronzer duo. It's really pretty and great to travel with. The only thing with Nars is that their customer service is by far the worst I've ever experienced.
Christine H.
Washington, DC
I love the NARS bronzer and blush duo! It's super easy to use, and gives my face that extra boost of color that it needs. I apply it once in the morning and it usually lasts me throughout the entire day! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..

back