BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Meagan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Great color for all skin types!!! I've been using this for years. It has a shimmer to it that's not overwhelming and I've used it with both pale and tan skin. It really is a universal color that I would recommend to all!
Emily W.
I loved this duo and need to buy another one actually! Loved that the bronzer and blush came together so I could try both kinds at the same time and only in one container. I love the soft packaging also, it feels great!
Maria K.
Philadelphia, PA
Ive been using NARS Blush Bronzer Duo for a while now. I only rate it 3 stars because I only like and therefore only use the blush portion. It lays so nicely on my skin. Unfortunately the bronzer is so-so - its so compressed I have a hard time getting it with a brush and its a struggle to get enough on the brush to actually apply it. And once you do its super hard to blend it. Next time I would only get the blush, not the combo.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love nars blush! It applies so well and blends really easily. I couldn’t ask for a better one (high end). This is definitely one of my top favorites! I would definitely recommend these! All of the different shade combos are beautiful!
Kiarra M.
I take this with me anytime I travel because I have my bronzer and blush in one compartment and it makes it so much easier!! I highly recommend this product and know you'll love it just as much as I do!!
Raven E.
Fort Stewart , GA
I got this a longggg time ago in a subscription box and I didn't really use it forever. I tried it out on a whim because I didn't have anything else and it was good. I thought it'd be shimmery but it worked really well.
Moran B.
I love the bronzer in this because it is the perfect contour shade (i have laguna and orgasm). The blush is beautiful for a natural look to the face. This product is very user friendly and is so easy to travel with. Only downside is that it's pretty pricey
macy r.
this product is a 2 in 1 blush and bronzer. it has a nice matte finish and stays on long. it's very great for contouring and just making sure it gives you that extra finish. i definitely recommend this product to others!
Talaya J.
Bowie
Love, love, love this bronzer! It gives me such a beautiful, natural looking glow. Also, it is great for contouring and adding definition to your face. I love that it lasts all day long. I definitely recommend every girl add this to their makeup collection!
Christine H.
Washington, DC
I love the NARS bronzer and blush duo! It's super easy to use, and gives my face that extra boost of color that it needs. I apply it once in the morning and it usually lasts me throughout the entire day! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Rose  C.
Gloucester, MA
Is this a better purchase than buying a separate blush and bronzer from Nars?
Ellie D.
South Yorkshire, Sheffield
What kind of colour is the Laguna contour? Does it look orangey on light skin tones?
Vanessa A.
Federal way , WA
So if this easy to use I haven't tried something like this .
Angie L.
Omaha, NE
is the elf Bronze pallet a doupe for tne Nars contour
Bailey O.
Is there any good drugstore dupes for this set? Other than the elf one?

back