BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Awesome product because it's super pigmented and it is great for travel because it is a two in one! It's easy to blend and definitely is a buildable product! It is slightly on the pricey side though which is a downside to the product.
Kristin P.
I absolutely love this product! It's easy to use and great for contouring in a hurry! It builds as you use it so you can go as heavy or as light as you like!! It's very true to color!!
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT
This is a great duo. I love the bronze laguna, i've actually purchased the full size multiple times. This is palette is great for my purse and on the go bag! I love that it is really a light weight product and does not feel to heavy on your face. I always get compliments when using this product
Kathelyn A.
This compact is only good if you want to try both of the hyped up blush and bronzer. It's very small, and the formula seems slightly different. I am personally not a fan of the blush because it is incredibly shimmery.
Veronica C.
I absolutely love this blush bronzer duo. It's really pretty and great to travel with. The only thing with Nars is that their customer service is by far the worst I've ever experienced.
Talaya J.
Bowie
Love, love, love this bronzer! It gives me such a beautiful, natural looking glow. Also, it is great for contouring and adding definition to your face. I love that it lasts all day long. I definitely recommend every girl add this to their makeup collection!
Isabel L.
Washington, DC
This blush bronzer duo cannot be beat. The powders go on very smooth and do not look very cakey on your skin. The colors complement each other well. This is best for an olive skin tone. If you use highlighter, it would be great for contouring as well.
Christine H.
Washington, DC
I love the NARS bronzer and blush duo! It's super easy to use, and gives my face that extra boost of color that it needs. I apply it once in the morning and it usually lasts me throughout the entire day! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Rebecca S.
Glendale, CA
Love this duo! Everyone knows how amazing NARS blushes and bronzers are so why not a duo? If you're new to NARS and want to try their products I would recommend this product because you get to try both in one. The blush is a corally pink shade perfect for any skin tone and the bronzer not too ashy or orange warms up the face perfectly. 100% recommend
Kelli C.
Spruce Pine, NC
Such a great duo! Handy for traveling as well. It is pricey, but worth it in my opinion. It is easy to work with and will make your makeup look so flawless! Can be used with lots of skin tones. 10/10 would recommend!
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..
Vanessa F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love blush and bronzer but seemed to only wearing one at a time or else my cheeks looks too done up. How do you deal with not overdoing it in a duo pack like this?
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
Is this worth it? I have heard great things about the blush but nothing of the bronzer? I know it's expensive.
Pamela  N.
Milford, CT
Is it worth the price you pay for it?
Rose  C.
Gloucester, MA
Is this a better purchase than buying a separate blush and bronzer from Nars?

Sephora