BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Tiffany W.
Works pretty nicely, but definitely a bit on the pricey side of the spectrum. NARS has been a safety product go to because it’s never a complete terrible product. The bronzer and blush work fine and i have fair to medium skin tone.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
I really like this combo it goes great in my warm skin tone
The color sets in well and stays true
I know there's an elf dupe to this I haven't tried it yet but I've heard it's similar
I would recommend it to friends family anyone
Janaya L.
Spring Valley, CA
I have/ had the Casino and some ice purple blush shade, I don't use the blush but that bronzer is GONEEEEEE! Lol casino is one of theeeeee best bronzers, NATURAL looking you can contour your nose with it! I want to get casino and Laguna and try them both together, I'm a bronzed beauty nw45 so I hope laguna even shows up on me! But I would suggest getting the full size bronzer by itself because honteaaaa you WILL be using this precious bronzer everyday!!
Katherine S.
I love these products separately, colors are vibrant and last all day. This is perfect for keeping in your purse for touch ups or travel when you don't want to carry all of your full size products. Would definitely recommend.
Celeste F.
Both of these shades have shimmer in them. They're still absolutely beautiful, but coming from someone with oily skin it only eventuates that when my natural oils come through. I wish the bronzer was more matte but I love the blush the way it is and use it often.
Hannah Carine R.
Bridgton
Nice consistency, and an okay color, but definitely not my favorite! I think you it would be better for you to invest in other products, I recommend too faced or smashbox! Not bad by any means just not my favorite.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
It comes with a blush so if you want a rosa colored blush then it stays on. It is easy to blend and I think that the bronzer is actually a Presley pretty color. I would buy it again and I do recommend it for sure
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is the perfect bronzer & blush duo , the colors are beautiful on the skin! It is very easy to blend in, and it's not easy to overdo it, so you really don't need to be a makeup pro to make this bronzer/blush look decent on your face.
Sarah C.
Bridgewater, NJ
Super convenient way to keep your bronzer and blush in one place. The bronzer is matte while the blush is shimmery. The shades I chose ended up being too dramatic for every day use so I wish I stuck with the classic shades.
Victoria Y.
Amazing! Literally so good! Very pigmented creamy and is good for a lot of skin types, but works really well on someone who isn't super pale in my opinion . The finish is matte and I would recommens it to other
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..