NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Peyton V.
I love this duo! I use this everyday and continue to love it! It never gets patchy or look weird on my skin and every time i wear it someone always asks what i have on for my blush or for my bronzer! Would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Really loved this bronzer for actually bronzing and contouring, I just used the ashy shade for contour. It smells wonderful! It blends beautifully and gives the skin a wonderful glow. I believe it's a nice price for the brand and the amount of product!
Wendy M.
Totally recommended. It has the perfect size to take it everywhere and complete your make up in a moment. It makes your cheeks colorful and you will always be ready for a party
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Can you have a favorite makeup product? This might be mine! I love how it blends in with my skin tone and it isn't too shimmery and gives me an all natural look!! Best part: it doesn't break out my skin like other products I've tried! It's a total must have!
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love Nars blush & bronzers, but I don't like the size of these pans. It's difficult to get a brush in them. I would rather spend the money on both the singles than a duo for this reason. In fact, I would pay a little more for this duo if it was larger!
Haley W.
Channahon, IL
Such a pretty shade, and it has just the right amount of pigmentation for a blush! Applies anout the same that it looks in the pan. A pretty nice sheer buildable wash if color.
Lulu T.
Its super blend able. The think I didn't like is that it's so expensive. You can get the same thing from the brand elf for 6 dollars. It's easy to apply. It's so pigmented. I won't buy it again because there's a cheaper one that works the same
Lauren S.
oakdale
This definitely falls into the "used and abused" category. I used this nonstop for months. I have very fair skin and found the colors to be perfect for me. It lasted all day and was very convenient to have in one compact. Definitely recommend.
Delaney M.
Winchester, VA
NARS products never disappoint, but their bronzers and blushes are impeccable. The bronzer never looks "dirty" and it blends so nicely, while the blush adds the perfect amount of color to the face. Love!
Holly K.
This was one of my first high end purchases when I was in college and will always be a favorite. Laguna is such a beautiful natural looking bronzer on so many skin tones, it's no wonder this is a cult favorite product. It gives a natural glow and isn't too orange or shimmery. I use it for a natural contour as well because the shimmer doesn't translate crazy shiny on the face. The full size bronzer is very long lasting, with daily use a pan will last me over a year. This is definitely one of those cult favorite products that are worth trying. I have normal skin that is fair most of the year and light-medium in the summer and it always looks healthy and radiant. The blush is my favorite of all time! There are similar blushes but the peachy pink glow this provides is perfect and I have found anything that is 100% exactly as good. I wore this blush on my wedding day and was so happy with how it look in person and in pictures.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..