BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Yajaira H.
Mission, TX
I love these colors, I can look bronze and warm while adding a touch of color to my cheeks, I love how well they blend and it's one of the compacts that I use the most.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I really like this duo. The blush is very nice for spring & summer time. Also the formula is nice a smooth and goes on really well. This bronzer is definitely buildable and stays true to color. I like the casino bronzer too.
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
This gives me the perfect glow in the summertime it makes me feel super beautiful and also appears natural if you don't pack it on too much I would definitely recommend to anyone great bye good price quality product totally worth the buy from any store.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
I am in love with this duo! Absolutely the perfect summer combo. The bronzer is perfect for adding color to my skin without looking muddy and the blush is the perfect, natural shade. Easily blends out, very finely milled, and lasts all day long. Would highly recommend!
Indri D.
Over priced, not so great. Not too pigmented. I had to reapply a couple of times to get the colors, especially the blush. Nice color but doesn't work for me for that kind of money. There are better bronzer and blush out there
V Chor P.
Been yusingbthis product for the longest, I have to say it's great to keep in your kit. It's all in one. It's shimmery, yet it's not chunky. I just wish the price wasn't so up there! I would repurchase, and recommend to others.
Claudia Z.
I had these last year and Its the perfect duo, good for contouring, fits many skin tones but best for pale skin because it give a natural effect, it's in a small package so it's easy to carry, I would definitely recommend it!
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Not bad formula wise, blush is a big bright but lacks significant pigmentation so makes it work able. The bronzer is just ok, very firm and hard to get a good amount on your brush.
Lila H.
Love both products but the pans are a little small. If you want to try both these products and have a convenient size for travel, though, this is for you. NARS powders are great quality and last forever!
Krystin D.
North Lima, OH
Love this product! I use it daily.. bronzer as a contour and blush on my cheeks. I love the bronzer because it isn't orange as some brands tend to be. Both the bronzer and the blush are very long wearing and look flawless!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..