NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Lori G.
Riverbank, CA
This is a beautiful bronzer and the blush color is gorgeous! The bronzer is a really nice color and goes on smooth. I don't work hard to look great! And then a pop of color on my cheeks and I look pulled together with very little effort. It's nice to have it in a duo!
Janaya L.
Spring Valley, CA
I have/ had the Casino and some ice purple blush shade, I don't use the blush but that bronzer is GONEEEEEE! Lol casino is one of theeeeee best bronzers, NATURAL looking you can contour your nose with it! I want to get casino and Laguna and try them both together, I'm a bronzed beauty nw45 so I hope laguna even shows up on me! But I would suggest getting the full size bronzer by itself because honteaaaa you WILL be using this precious bronzer everyday!!
Jenna R.
Love both colors. These are my daily go to bronzer and blush. The only problem is I use way more bronzer than blush and so I just prefer to buy them separately. These colors look good on everyone.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I definitely love using this bronzer but I LOVE the duo palette! I love more bang for my buck and will usually buy anything that offers me variety!! I think the bronzer gives me a sun kissed look while the blush makes me look happy!
Vanessa A.
Houston
nars bronzer and blush compact are amazing you get 2 in 1 the pigmentation on both of them is wonderfull a little goes a long way the bronzer warms up your face gives you that sun kiss touch and the blush lightens your cheeks I just can't belive how pigmented they are
Amin F.
Nars is one of the best brands now but I wasn't very happy with this product. As I'm a brown girl I can definitely say that it's not for us. It's not highly pigmented. I won't buy it again as it doesn't do anything for my skin tone!
Saitzel V.
N Hollywood, CA
The blush is a very pretty color. Also the bronzer really does contour your cheekbones and much more. It is really easy to blend. Would say it would last for about 8 or more hours depends how you use it. I would totally recommend this to my friends and family members.
Scarlet C.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1178834 Miami, Fl
The two colors are gorgeous i like them a lot the bronzer is really pretty as well, they are not very pigmented, it's very very glittery and this is that popular color that everyone loves from NARS, they're not very creamy at all.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
This is probably one of the best things in my kit. The NARS Laguna/orgasm duo is one of my absolute favorites. The bronzer and blush shades are flattering on most skin tones and the bronzer doesn't look too muddy or unnatural.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I love this because I am always searching for the perfect bronzer and blush that coordinate with each other and are perfectly matched with each other and they are beautiful!!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..