NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Still one of my favorite blush and bronzer duos. The blush is true to its color, a little goes a very long way and it's important to start off with little product and work up if you need to because the color pay off is amazing!
Katie T.
Perfect duo. Bring this all the time when I travel. The color blush goes with so much and the bronzer is perfect to warm up the face. I really use this in the summer, almost daily!
Jacky O.
Aurora , IL
Absolutely love this product and is one of my all time fav! It is super pigmented and it applies on supper nicely I'd recommend this to anyone, I bought this for my mom as a gift and she is absolutely in love with it as well
Giselle T.
Dallas, TX
This duo is perfect if you want to do contouring and if you want a natural beautiful look it blends amazingly well and I will buy plenty more of these in the future because it is the perfect product for me
Krystina D.
Saucier , MS
I feel like this blush/bronzer duo should be a staple in everyone's collection! Both products are cult favorites in the makeup world for good reason! They apply perfectly on the skin, and have very little fall out. I love it and have repurchased 2 of them over the course of about 8 years!
Tanya M.
There's little to be said about the Nars Blush/Bronzer Duos that hasn't been said before. This was one of the first luxe buys I made and remains a staple repurchase. Laguna/Orgasm are the most flattering shades for all skin colors in all seasons. They recently also expanded to other colors in the line equally flattering but Laguna/Orgasm remain favorites in my makeup stable.
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
This was my first blush and bronzer ever and I still love it years later. It's buildable and looks great on all skin I believe. The blush palette has a gold hint to it that provides some shimmer of a highlight. I'll buy this over and over again!
Paige S.
Concord, NC
This product is very good. While the colors are pigmented, they are not overbearing. They are also both easy to blend. The only reason I did not give it 5/5 stars is because it is sooo comparable to the elf blush snd contour duo which is only $3!
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
I love this because its a two in one product and the packaging is so pretty. it has a shimmery finish but the colors worked well with my skin, loved that its not too cool or too warm .
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Really loved this bronzer for actually bronzing and contouring, I just used the ashy shade for contour. It smells wonderful! It blends beautifully and gives the skin a wonderful glow. I believe it's a nice price for the brand and the amount of product!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..