NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Brittney E.
Great duo! Both gives a nice highlight as well as nice coverage. I love NARS for many reasons, but mostly because it always blends nicely with the rest of my
Routine.
Doreen B.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
This was a decent bronzer. The color not as natural as I would like. I didn’t like it for contouring. Stays true to color. Not as smooth as I had hoped. Good price
Lindsey K.
Charlotte, NC
I liked this from a 4pack I tried over the holidays. It was great for contouring. I would have liked a little more matte finish as I already have one with shimmer.
Brittany J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
The Laguna/Orgasm duo is by far my favorite blush/bronzer duo. The color of the blush with the gold iridescence is beautiful as well as the not too “warm” shade of Laguna bronzer. Great for contouring or giving just a little bit of warmth to the face. Staple in my personal AND work kit.
Michelle H.
Honestly, this is a pretty good bronzing powder duo, but I am obsessed with using these as eye shadows. I can achieve the perfect no-makeup, natural look. I use it regularly to contour, and it just adds the perfect amount of color to my face to make my cheeks and eyes stand out.
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
There is a reason this is a cult favorite. The color is literally perfect for any time of the year. I think it brings out the natural blush in most people's complexions. It's buildable, it goes on well, and it stays. I have tried different blushes, but I just keep going back to Nars.
Jenna L.
Santa Monica
I like the size of the compact and that there are two shades to use. Easy to carry with you, but you need to throw a brush in your bag if you do. Like the color and application.
Victoria H.
Although expensive, I believe NARS bronzer/blush duos are worth the price. I've almost hit pan on this one! The bronzer blends into my skin nicely without leaving a harsh streak behind and the blush blends nicely too! It's nicely pigmented and the colors last all day!
K A Y L A N V.
Great duo! The blush and the contour shade are their most popular colors. They are both shimmery but it is still very beautiful on the skin! I used to use the contour everyday! It is buildable depending on how you like your contour. I would recommend this to everyone
Sara P.
Georgetown, KY
Nars blushes and bronzers are always beautiful and appear great on every skintone if you’re willing to pay a higher price I would recommend this to anyone that wants a beautiful glow or blush
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..