NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Cecelia D.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Both the bronzer and the blush are great universal shades. The blush is an iconic shade that looks good on just about anybody. The bronzer has a tiny bit of shimmer, but with a light hand, it looks stunning!
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
My favorite bronzer/blush duo! The bronzer can also work great as a contour color. I like that it doesn't look orange also. The blush looks great on any skintone and gives a very fresh glowy look to the skin
Megan L.
Austin, TX
These shades are heavily pigmented and suit medium to tan skin tones much better. The amount of shimmer in them also makes them better for younger complexions. However I do love the formulation and packaging.
Meghan M.
Allentown, PA
I love their laguna bronzer. It’s the perfect shade for my fair skin complexion. I’m going to need to get a new one soon and it is definitely worth the price. I will always recommend NARS laguna bronzer to my friends.
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
I loved this little duo and have bought it twice, I'm obsessed with the blush and the bronzer is awesome. Love the way it blends and just melts into the skin, I recommend this is you haven't yet tried the bronzer.
Alex S.
Linthicum Hts, MD
The best blush I have ever purchased. It stays on well and is a great color for my light skin tone. Very easy to blend and apply. Expensive, but worth every penny. Would completely recommend to anyone
Allison M.
Received this as a sample and I love it.  It is the perfect size to keep in my makeup bag in my purse and it goes on nice and smooth.  Does not look like I have a powder effect to my face either.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
So this I love!! The blush is the best part!! Nothing compares to this blush... it’s so beautiful and looks great on. It lasts!!!! I pthink when i can go to work for 8 hours and come home and it’s still there!!! I would recommend
Ysabelle S.
Edinburg
This goes on very pretty and easy to blend.  Color is perfect. The bronzer looks like a real tan, not glittery and lasts all day.  The blush is so pretty and glowy.  The only negative on this product is how it has aged.  Even though I wash my brushes after only 2 uses, the blush half got those ugly bumps some powders get after a few months.
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
with this bronzer, you definitely get more bang for your buck! a great product! i️ was so happy with it! it’s super long lasting and gives you a nice sun kissed glow! i️ would definitely recommend this product to others!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..