BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Elizah M.
Yonkers, NY
I am a tan olive chick and I often have a hard time finding a bronzer that looks good on me. This one does the job and blends so well. I put the product in the morning before class and I still have it on when I come back from class at around 5pm. Great product and I recommend.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I definitely love using this bronzer but I LOVE the duo palette! I love more bang for my buck and will usually buy anything that offers me variety!! I think the bronzer gives me a sun kissed look while the blush makes me look happy!
Lori G.
Riverbank, CA
This is a beautiful bronzer and the blush color is gorgeous! The bronzer is a really nice color and goes on smooth. I don't work hard to look great! And then a pop of color on my cheeks and I look pulled together with very little effort. It's nice to have it in a duo!
Amin F.
Nars is one of the best brands now but I wasn't very happy with this product. As I'm a brown girl I can definitely say that it's not for us. It's not highly pigmented. I won't buy it again as it doesn't do anything for my skin tone!
Jenna R.
Dallas, TX
Love both colors. These are my daily go to bronzer and blush. The only problem is I use way more bronzer than blush and so I just prefer to buy them separately. These colors look good on everyone.
Saitzel V.
N Hollywood, CA
The blush is a very pretty color. Also the bronzer really does contour your cheekbones and much more. It is really easy to blend. Would say it would last for about 8 or more hours depends how you use it. I would totally recommend this to my friends and family members.
Vanessa A.
Houston
nars bronzer and blush compact are amazing you get 2 in 1 the pigmentation on both of them is wonderfull a little goes a long way the bronzer warms up your face gives you that sun kiss touch and the blush lightens your cheeks I just can't belive how pigmented they are
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
This is probably one of the best things in my kit. The NARS Laguna/orgasm duo is one of my absolute favorites. The bronzer and blush shades are flattering on most skin tones and the bronzer doesn't look too muddy or unnatural.
Martina G.
Boca Raton, FL
This duo is amazing and the formula is to die for! All of the NARS products I have tested so far are worth the price! Formula is great on the skin and then risen is so highly pigmented I will keep on buying everything NARS forever
Danielle M.
Sandy Spring, MD
I was never a big fan of blush or bronzer until I really got into makeup and this palette changed my mind. It's perfect because it's two in one so it's convenient. They both leave me with a flawless finish/look! I'm a forever fan.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back