NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Hannah. S.
I have used NARS's orgasm/laguna duo since I was in high school. These universal shades stay true to the color when applied, and last all day and night! They are incredibly flattering on any skin tones, and add just enough color to make you look amazing.
V-26129461 Ariana Nathaly R.
es perfecto, para el dia a dia, sin pensarlo mucho, es perfecto. soy de piel clara y me encanta como me luce, no se ve sobrecargado, todo está en aplicarlo bien, dura una tarde completa, retocando el blush. si, se los recomiendo asi sea solo para probar.
Sophie F.
I was waiting in the checkout at Sephora when this caught my eye! I am so flask saw this and grabbed it!!!! This duo combines my favorite Blush with a gorgeous bronzer and has come extremely handy when traveling!
Frances A.
Hollywood, FL
Love this duo! I received it as a gift and was very pleased with it. I use it almost everyday due to its easy blend-ability. It does not dry on my skin and it doesn't look cakey. Instead it looks almost completely natural and really emphasizes my cheeks.
Shareena P.
W Lafayette, IN
I love these 2 classic products in one compact, it's so easy for when I travel. Because of my darker skin tone, the laguna bronzer is great to give me just a bit of shimmer. The blush is great because I can build the color to get the intensity I want!
Sarah Louise R.
['Columbia', 'SC'], SC
This warm pink-y blush with golden undertones is an instant classic that gives that perfect flush. The amazing thing about this blush is that it is flattering to almost every skin tone! I have only good things to say about this blush and highly recommend it.
Jessy  W.
Nicholasville, KY
I love this product. I love that I don't have to have two separate contaniners for my blush and bronzer. It matches so well and lasts all day. I'll definitely buy this product again.
julie b.
Lady lake, FL
Ultimate favorite blush/bronzer duo ! Smart packaging and you get a lot of product. The shades are just perfect (or at least for my fair/medium skin tone) and is really easy to blend. I always restock on this one whenever I need a bronzer or a blush.
Maria X.
I give it three stars just because I don't really like my bronzer having shimmer in it but if you do I would totally recommend this product. I'm in love with the blush! This is my ride or die blush and I love it how it doesn't make me look to pinkish.
Taylor J.
My friend told me about this product and I have used it since. The bronzer is a matte finish and the blush is a matte finish. They are very easy to blend and I don't recommend building the pigment because it does get a little patchy but for the most part it's a great product and I recommend it.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..