NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
Cristina G.
I have olive skin that's sensitive so I like to invest a little more into my products and NARS blush/bronzer duo is perfect for my complexion and easy of my skin. The pigmentation is amazing and they have a following for a reason - would def buy again!
Angelica D.
I bought this duo 8 months ago and have used it almost every single day, and just hit pan on the blush side a few days ago. I absolutely love this duo and it's a great value for the price. I like that the colour is straight-forward and fairly opaque, I don't have to load my brush up 10 times to get the colour I want. They're buildable and both look lovely on a fair skintone like my own. Will repurchase!
Lisa M.
Fruita, CO
I adore my bronzer/blush duo Sin/Casino. It was one of the first high end products I ever bought and I still love it and use it all the time. The pigmentation is amazing and it stays on my face all day.
Veronica R.
Long Beach, CA
This product is good but not my favorite I feel like I would look better on people that are little bit darker skin tone than myself blush was to pink for me and the bronzer was a little bit too dark for my face but also I think it's because I'm a little bit too pale maybe should have gotten something a little bit lighter so I feel like this would be a great product for somebody with maybe a little darker skin tone.
Halley R.
What a perfect duo! The pigment is so strong, that this compact lasts forever! Either color looks good alone, but paired together, this is the easiest product to use for a quick beautiful application. I will buy this classic combo again, if I ever run out!
Rosie P.
I purchased this NARS blush/bronzer duo in orga/laguna and loved it!! It is vey shimmery but find that it really is a great combo! I still need to practice with the bronzer but it is really buildable. You can definitely wear this year round. It is long lasting and I would recommend this to others.
Janie H.
Presto, PA
This blush and bronzer combo is pretty good. The colors are nice and flattering to a variety of skin tones. My only problem is that it doesn't seem to last as long as others and can be pricey for how small the container it.
V-26129461 Ariana Nathaly R.
es perfecto, para el dia a dia, sin pensarlo mucho, es perfecto. soy de piel clara y me encanta como me luce, no se ve sobrecargado, todo está en aplicarlo bien, dura una tarde completa, retocando el blush. si, se los recomiendo asi sea solo para probar.
Shareena P.
W Lafayette, IN
I love these 2 classic products in one compact, it's so easy for when I travel. Because of my darker skin tone, the laguna bronzer is great to give me just a bit of shimmer. The blush is great because I can build the color to get the intensity I want!
Hannah. S.
I have used NARS's orgasm/laguna duo since I was in high school. These universal shades stay true to the color when applied, and last all day and night! They are incredibly flattering on any skin tones, and add just enough color to make you look amazing.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..