BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Scotti O.
Newton Center, MA
The best on the go blush and bronzer duo. Great for traveling so you aren't bringing a ton of product. The colors are great and the formulas are pigmented and creamy. I can't wear the bronzer when I'm pale but the blush is always flattering!
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
This is a great duo to have on hand for travel. It is slim and sleek and is amazing! I love the quality of nars powder products! These shades also work great on all skintypes!
Katrina H.
Got this as a gift and fell in love, started repurchasing for myself and I can't stop! I love the blush bronzer combo! The colors compliment each other so nicely! And NARS orgasm!!!! Yes please
Jenna C.
This was a nice palette. I know it's a staple among the beauty experts, however, I found that the e.l.f palette was an exact dupe for only a few dollars. I would get that one over the Nars to save my money for a different high end product.
Pauline W.
Kearny, NJ
A must have. Perfectly bronzed cheekbones every single time. The blush too. Honestly, everyone needs to have this blush/bronzer in their makeup case. I never leave my house without it.
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I love this duo set! It's so convenient and take up such a small space in my makeup case! I'm pretty pale so it works perfectly with my skin! The bronzer is great for contouring! And I love the color of the blush!
Gen P.
Ottawa
A little goes a long way with this product. Best for tan skin and I am definitely not that. Super easy to apply so you can build it if you are tan. Not great for contouring but serves its purpose. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Sherelda L.
This bronzer and blush duo is amazing! The blush gives a glow and has a touch of glitter but not too much. You can also use the blush as an eye shadow to give that extra glow.
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
I can only really use this in the winter time when I'm lighter skinned. Wonderfully blendable. I really use the blush as the topper when using a matte blush and although I use the bronzer on my face I also like to use it on my crease on my eyes.
Emelly R.
This little duo is great for taking on the go. It's compact and the colors are incredibly amazing. The bronzer is incredibly buildable which I love! I like starting off with the tiniest amount and then adding more if necessary. I have light to medium skin tone and the color works beautifully with my skin. Definitely a must have!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..