NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love the convenience of this blush/bronze duo! It is great to have 2 products in 1 compact for easy to use application. The colors are perfect for contouring and blush. I am so glad I gave this product a try and I highly recommend you do the same!!
Lauren C.
I've been using this classic duo since I started wearing makeup in middle school.  The  bronzer gives the perfect sunkissed glow to pale skin.  The blush adds the perfect pop of color to the cheeks complimenting the glow from the bronzer.
Aude H.
My go to and fav duo in the world. this is definitely one product I will call my holy Grail. I keep this in my make up bag in my purse at all times! sometimes I might want to work in blush and then a bronzer when I leave to go for happy hour. they mix so well together it's like they knew exactly what they were doing when they made these two a duo.
Melissa P.
Longmont, CO
My favorite blush and my favorite bronzer in one container?! Yes please! This is the best combination, and it all being in one compact makes it easy for travel. I've been using it for almost 2 years now, and I don't imagine changing it up anytime soon.
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Love Love LOVE this duo!!! It is so great and I especially love the bronzer and I think it is the perfect color. I do like the blush, but it's not amazing, and it is kind of chalky unlike the bronzer. I would recommend this for others though!!!
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO
This little duo performs just fine, but it is ridiculously overpriced for the amount you get. The payoff is typical of all NARS products, but it's much more cost efficient to wait for one of the LE palettes which has twice the product for only around $15 more.
Darlene E.
Clearwater
I absolutely love my NARS duo palettes. It is so convenient to have the blush and bronzer duos side by side in one palette. NARS blushes and bronzers are so easy to blend, intense pigmentation, and the staying power is amazing. I would recommend to everyone!
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
This is my #1 favorite blush and bronzer duo, I don't find them too shimmery at all and I find that it's the perfect balance between a light shimmer and matte when applied. The colors are perfect for me and finally found a bronzer that doesn't extremely break out my acne prone, combination skin. Nars is my favorite for many of their products but they really did something great with this combo, I have to purchase it maybe 1 time per 1-2 years which isn't so bad at all and I usually stock up each Christmas (treat yoself). I apply this with my somewhat dense but very soft Laura Geller Kabuki brush and it works like a dream. Also adore the packaging as always but wish it stayed clean looking longer. Oh and the mirror is perfect to use for applying makeup when you don't have a mirror because it's very sturdy and stays standing when opened!
erika d.
Stamford , CT
the best of both worlds. If you were only able to use one blush and one bronzer you would be set with this product. It lasts long and the org blush is still my favorite after so many years.
Emani P.
I really like this product, but I used the bronzer as more of a contour because it was pretty dark and not so shimmery. I would say that it has a matte finish and takes medium effort to blend. But I would recommend as the blush is also a pretty pigmented color as well
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..