BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Picked up this cute little set before a trip to Mexico and I absolutely love it! The best blush color ever, I’ve used for years, and the bronzer is a nice warm matte color you can use to contour or just warm up your face and chest. Love!
Yesica L.
I ADORE this product! First of all it is great for contouring, a little bit of product goes a long way. The product stays a long time in the skin. It has a lot of pigment which I love. I would definitely purchase this again and always recommend it to my friends.
Emelly R.
Miami Lakes, FL
This little duo is great for taking on the go. It's compact and the colors are incredibly amazing. The bronzer is incredibly buildable which I love! I like starting off with the tiniest amount and then adding more if necessary. I have light to medium skin tone and the color works beautifully with my skin. Definitely a must have!
Luna M.
chicago
I've only used Nars bronzer when getting my makeup done by professionals but I really need to get some for myself. Such a natural glow it adds to my face. Lots of color variation to get your perfect tone. Love it and definitely worth the price
Jackie G.
Manassas, VA
It was very easy to use. I did not like the brush. It had a matte and shimmery finish. It would be best fit for olive skin. It was very convenient but it does not work for my skin tone. No because it did not work well for my complexion.
Krystal G.
It's alright...good for traveling but I honestly like the one form elf better.. I would say this shade is best for medium skin because it's a bit on the warmer side so I wouldn't recommend this for contouring if you're thinking you could.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
The most perfect blush and bronzer duo! Not only do they compliment all skin tones but they are sooo pigmented! The blush has a beautiful undertone hi light that is stunning!
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
I can only really use this in the winter time when I'm lighter skinned. Wonderfully blendable. I really use the blush as the topper when using a matte blush and although I use the bronzer on my face I also like to use it on my crease on my eyes.
Jessica K.
Oklahoma City, OK
NARS truly changed the game with this Duo! The blush is perfect for every skin tone. I don’t use a ton of it so it lasts me quite a while. It lays perfectly with just the right amount of shimmer, if you don’t want to use highlighter too!
Elizah M.
Yonkers, NY
I am a tan olive chick and I often have a hard time finding a bronzer that looks good on me. This one does the job and blends so well. I put the product in the morning before class and I still have it on when I come back from class at around 5pm. Great product and I recommend.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora