NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Rana E.
Elmansora
This pallet is perfect to me , I love those colors
This blusher is eaSy to blend and make my makeup perfect
Neelam H.
I really like this because all of my bronzer are too orange toned for me and it makes my face look like mud
Jarii G.
Mannheim
if you want a perfect colorblosh You have to buy it, this product is the best. it has thes best consistency
Julee N.
I found the duo to be less pigmented than the single one. I love using laguna but not my favourite bronzer
yaheely i.
puerto rico
This blush is so perfffffff i just super love these shade of pink is perfect for my skin color i love these
Sojila P.
It's a perfect product for my skin tone.I like NARS products.Little expensive at the same time it's worthy
Yarahid U.
Caracas, Caracas
Hermosos colores, muy buena textura, pigmentan muy bien y son duraderos, muy buena combinación de colores.
Chaima M.
New york, NY
I like it. I like the bronzer more than the blush actually. For global it's a good product, I recommend it
Kimberly W.
De verdad que me encanta. Es perfecto para mi. Me encanta usarlo en mis maquillajes, me encanta la textura
Belle P.
Great blush/bronzer duo. It's a nice size for travel and it's easy to get a natural look with these shades.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..