BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Can you have a favorite makeup product? This might be mine! I love how it blends in with my skin tone and it isn't too shimmery and gives me an all natural look!! Best part: it doesn't break out my skin like other products I've tried! It's a total must have!
Katrina H.
Got this as a gift and fell in love, started repurchasing for myself and I can't stop! I love the blush bronzer combo! The colors compliment each other so nicely! And NARS orgasm!!!! Yes please
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
This is a great duo to have on hand for travel. It is slim and sleek and is amazing! I love the quality of nars powder products! These shades also work great on all skintypes!
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I love this duo set! It's so convenient and take up such a small space in my makeup case! I'm pretty pale so it works perfectly with my skin! The bronzer is great for contouring! And I love the color of the blush!
Gen P.
Ottawa
A little goes a long way with this product. Best for tan skin and I am definitely not that. Super easy to apply so you can build it if you are tan. Not great for contouring but serves its purpose. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Pauline W.
Kearny, NJ
A must have. Perfectly bronzed cheekbones every single time. The blush too. Honestly, everyone needs to have this blush/bronzer in their makeup case. I never leave my house without it.
Jenna C.
This was a nice palette. I know it's a staple among the beauty experts, however, I found that the e.l.f palette was an exact dupe for only a few dollars. I would get that one over the Nars to save my money for a different high end product.
Sherelda L.
This bronzer and blush duo is amazing! The blush gives a glow and has a touch of glitter but not too much. You can also use the blush as an eye shadow to give that extra glow.
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
I can only really use this in the winter time when I'm lighter skinned. Wonderfully blendable. I really use the blush as the topper when using a matte blush and although I use the bronzer on my face I also like to use it on my crease on my eyes.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Picked up this cute little set before a trip to Mexico and I absolutely love it! The best blush color ever, I’ve used for years, and the bronzer is a nice warm matte color you can use to contour or just warm up your face and chest. Love!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora