NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Sian A.
Rowley Regis , West Midlands
Haven’t used the blush side of it hence the 4 star. But the bronzer is a really nice colour. Goes on nice and easy to blend
Sim S.
This duo is something I really keto as a staple in my makeup routine, worth the money, I have combination skin, worked well
Daniela A.
Broncea y da color a las mejillas formando la estructura de la cara muy bien y dejando un buen color a las personas palidas
Jordan S.
Quite good but the shade I got was abit too dark so I don't know, I might get a lighter shade or keep using the one I have.
Ana M.
Love the product but the packaging is small for the amount you are spending. I wouldn’t repurchase. I would buy the single
Talin N.
I really like this dou, the shades are perfect, the product is easy to blend and apply, i would honestly rate it 6 out of 5
Spa R.
its ok bit there are cheaper and just as good alternatives out there. however i really do love some of narz other products
Ruby M.
This is my favourite bronzer ever I use it everyday and I love it, it tones out your cheeks very well and it's just amazing
Brenda M.
Cartagena - Colombia
I live it its a perfect bronzer... its a perfect on my face. Makes me look different and beautiful is something that i love
fiorella v.
I really like bronzers in cream but the ones of dust fascinate me, I feel that they last more and they apply very easily
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..