BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Vanessa W.
Surrey, BC
Love this combo, I always have it in my travel bag. The blush is very natural looking. Laguna is a little too dark for me if I don't have a bit of a tan.
Ana G.
mexico
Esta muy padre de echo espero tenerlo pronto,por que esta hermoso. Me encanta todo lo que tenga que ver con el maquillaje. Me encanta el bronce y bush
Amanda N.
Green bay, WI
This bronzer is my favorite. It's so blend able and the perfect shade for me. The blush is gorgeous too. It's very shimmery. I need to restock on this.
Erica S.
Toronto , ON
The Orgasm/Laguna duo is a no brainer!
There's a reason it's so popular, I'm quite pale and it looks good, and other can be built up on dark skin too.
Ciara M.
Londonderry
The blush is very good pigment so you need to go lightly on it, it is not buildable for me as it goes caked , not easy to blend but it is long lasting
Arwa N.
Canada
All-time favorite blush bronzer duo. Orgasam is peachy pink blush with iridescent gold finished. Laguna is a the perfect bronzer not orange or muddy.
Allessandra B.
I love Nars products! The blush and the bronzer compliment each other so well and look great on my skin! I love the pigment, this is a great product!
Rocío A.
México
Im completely in love with this duo, it is perfect for any skin tone, it has a great pigmentation and it lasts all day and its colors are perfect!!!
Greinard L.
me like much this combination, has some light frosts and the finished that leaves is very nice of result i have two presentation me like combine hehe
Emily H.
NARS bronzer in Laguna is finely milled and very pigmented. It's a bit dark in my skin tone so if you are fair you need to use a light hand with it.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???