NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Abigail C.
I love the NARS Laguna bronzer, I feel like it would look amazing on any ski tone. It gives you that warm summer glow without being too shimmery.
Hajar B.
Lokeren
One of the best bronzers I've ever used. Orgasmblush is fine.I don't love it because it doesn't go with my skin tone. But that's only my  opinion.
Kristy M.
SOUTHAMPTON, Hampshire
The Laguna bronzer from NARS is a bronzer that everyone needs to try, it is the perfect shade for so many skin tones, and has incredible pigment.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this Blush/Bronzer Duo almost every day. It's so light yet great in color. The blush is very sexy and the bronzer is great for contouring.
Bianca T.
En verdad este producto es muy bueno , logro cumplir su funcion , me resulto muy bueno y lk volveria a comprar mil veces mas
Lo super recomiendo
Isis H.
Calgary
Its too coloured, was not the color I expected is to dark, but the texture it's great, if you like these colours then it's definetly good for you
Ked M.
Montreal, Qc
One of my favorite blush duo love that is goes on well for all skin tone. As i am a fan of neutral and warmer tone i am in love with this product
Yulissa Z.
My skin tone is not darker and not too white is more like neutral,this nars product makes me feel super cute and gives to my face a real contour
Paola A.
Los rubores de Nars me encantan y este en particular es buenisimo, me gusta su pigmentación y que es fácil de difuminar, el color es bellisimo.
Danielle J.
Bolton, ON
Great for travel or on the go! I pack it in my travel bag every time. The colors are so flattering on my skin and I get compliments every time
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..