BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Caitlin W.
This is a must have duo! The bronzer is a nice shade, not too orange, and has a sheen to it. The blush, Orgasm, is gorgeous! My all time favorite blush. It's shimmery and glory but not over the top. It's the perfect peachy pink shade that everyone can wear.
Maria X.
I give it three stars just because I don't really like my bronzer having shimmer in it but if you do I would totally recommend this product. I'm in love with the blush! This is my ride or die blush and I love it how it doesn't make me look to pinkish.
Taylor J.
My friend told me about this product and I have used it since. The bronzer is a matte finish and the blush is a matte finish. They are very easy to blend and I don't recommend building the pigment because it does get a little patchy but for the most part it's a great product and I recommend it.
Carmen M.
I think this is just an excellent brand altogether but I love love love this duo!! I have an olive skin tone and this combination complements it perfectly! I don't wear a lot of makeup so I put a little bit of this on and it gives me just what I need.
Sarah Louise R.
Columbia, SC
This warm pink-y blush with golden undertones is an instant classic that gives that perfect flush. The amazing thing about this blush is that it is flattering to almost every skin tone! I have only good things to say about this blush and highly recommend it.
Jen S.
Two awesome colors and definite necessity. Nars products are so amazing leaves your skin beautiful and glowing. I always recommend this brand to someone looking for a great bronzer because what's a great bronzer without a little blush. Love it!
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Still one of my favorite blush and bronzer duos. The blush is true to its color, a little goes a very long way and it's important to start off with little product and work up if you need to because the color pay off is amazing!
Katie T.
Perfect duo. Bring this all the time when I travel. The color blush goes with so much and the bronzer is perfect to warm up the face. I really use this in the summer, almost daily!
Jana B.
org*sm is a cult favorite for a reason. laguna is far less universal, and doesn't work for a wide range of skin tones. this mini is a good size and the product amount will last years but the pans are rather small for a standard blush/bronzer brush.
rebecca r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love Laguna - but than again who doesn't? Gives a nice bronze for a beautiful summer flush - can be used as a contour color too - it's a must have - the elf set is a great dupe but the formula is different
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..