NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Vivian N.
Oxford, AL
I love this bronzer blush duo. It is so handy and easy to use. It's very compact I can take it with me and touch up. It's the perfect size and I love the packaging. I would definitely buy this again. The colors look really good on medium skin tones.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA
This contour shade is so perfect. It's not too dark or light and it has a slight shimmer which looks beautiful on the skin. And of course the blush is beautiful; everyone likes nars blushes and these two colors look perfect together.
Amy G.
It doesn't seem to be the same formulation as the regular sized product.  That being said, I made hard-pan (when the product gets hard and you have to scrape the top layer off) on it pretty quickly.  You have to use a hard brush or you won't pick up much product
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
Nars Blush/Bronzer duo. My two favorite combo: o-r-g-a-s-m and paloma... I carry it around with me if I ever need to reapply. It's a cute compact that holds a lot of punch. Fits perfectly in your pocket or clutch.
Jazmin P.
Las Vegas, NV
My go to blush and bronzer is the org*sm and Laguna compact duo. The blush leaves a nice and soft yet subtle shimmer to the face and the bronzer is my absolute favorite. I never leave the house without this bronzer on. The only thing I wish this product had was a bit more pigmentation. All in all, great product.
Abby S.
I love this duo!  It is great for both travel and everyday wear and both of the colors are so so beautiful and buildable!  They are also easy to blend and are great if you need a quick application!  I would definitely repurchase and recommend to others!
Jordan D.
Murrieta, CA
Awesome pair! These two colors together are amazing. The bronzer has light shimmer but the blush is to die for! Super pigmented and bold! Good for every day wear and a add a nice bold lip with this duo and you got yourself a pretty sexy night wear look. Little and compact, perfect to throw in your purse for touch ups!
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ
Its the best bronzer I ever had. Is super economic. The matte finish is perfect. Its stayed for long time. Is long lasting. Is the true color and its easy to apply. I definitely will buy again because is the best product of nars
Anissa G.
The prettiest bronzer and blush combo. This comes in a travel size from sephora too. It's super tiny and so cute. Perfect to travel with. The bronzer is dark and I have medium colored skin so I don't use much and I blend well.
Sophie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Blush is very bright and bronzer is very nice . It it very good for contouring and it does shape your face nicely but have to bleats more. It is best for tan but not dark or pale skin because will not show or show to much.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..