BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Stephanie C.
Canada
These are the kinds of colors that look good on any skin tone! The bronzer is not too shimmery nor too orange. The blush is not overly bright and gives a gorgeous glowy look.
Isabella D.
Very bad. Chalky formula, no pigmentation. Do not recommend at all. It is very expensive for its performance. Not buildable, little chunks left on your face.
aracely d.
Really good bronzer & blush duo for an everyday makeup look it is perfect for all skin tones, it has a bit of shimmer but its not glittery .. its just perfect =)
Jade M.
Stratford upon Avon
AMAZING! I’ve never been more amazed with a bronzer and despite the humours name this bronzer is my go to! I use it every day, always in my makeup kit!
Nicole T.
I have the NARS Laguna/Orgasm Duo and it's my go to cheek product. It's the perfect combination of two utterly perfect shades for my skin, which is probably why I love it so much. Laguna is a beautiful bronze with a golden undertone, the blush has a beautiful golden appearance on my skin as well so they definitely play into one another making for a perfectly sun-kissed look in my opinion. I tend to find they both wear well throughout the day as well. The NARS blushes are some of the few that seem to stay on throughout the day, which is a really big thing as far as I'm concerned. Definitely worth the money in my opinion. I was skeptical, of course, considering it was $40 but so many people were raving about it I just had to try it and I wasn't disappointed. I would say if you're looking for a bold colour, the blush may not be for you -- it's subtle, which I love but it adds the perfect amount of colour on my pale skin so it's something I love, but I do know it divides opinions so it may be worth testing first.
Clara A.
Con este producto es una muy buena combinacion para tener un maquillaje perfecto y duradero, la verdad es que me encanta esta marca y por sus productos que brinda para sentirnos bellas y hermosas y sobre todo y principalmente muy comodas para todo día.
guillermo A.
"I AM SO
OBSESSED AND COMPLETELY SUPPORT/lLOVE HE BRAND NARS ALL BECAUSE OF MY VERY FIRST PROCUCT EVER PURCHASES WITH THEM AT SEPHORA THE BRONZER/BLUSH DUO!!! I am absolutely infatuated with this priciest and his brand!! Before I actually ourchaed this first product o had only heard a few things about NARS but all AMAZING GREST THINGS and at the time I was just then getting into makeup and experimenting with it now I'd call myself an expert compared to anyone else I know when it comes to makeup fashion style clothing that kinda thing. Still to this day I use this due the Orgasm
Blush is just such high quality and amazing this product still has
Me in awwe everytime I use it I can't help but to marvel at it and the due WITB the laguna bronzer is such a great product too. I love NARS AAND WILL
FOREVER SUPPORT THISBRnd back this brand and love this brand the most because it's something I know I can alsways trust and count on and will never be disappointed or let down from, no matter what kind or amount of money I am spending on makeup I'd always rather it be a little more if the quality is as reputable and all around incredible as NARS is and the products are as satifying, ENJOYABLE FUN AND TRUELY CONTENT WITH MY PRODUCTS as EVERYSIGLE ONE OF MY
EXPERIENCES WITH MY NARS PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN!!"
Caitlin B.
Good product. Nars is a good brand that i love and wear there make up weekly, i recommend this brand and product to anyone as it aplys well and looks nice on.
King A.
trujillo alto
Very pigmented and creamy. But elf has a dupe that's exactly the same so if you want to save some bucks definitely go with elf. NARS Bronzer Duo
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora