BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Natalia A.
Definitely love this palette with Blush and Bronzer combines with any types of skin tones, colors are very soothing, it's all good ... And yet, lasts a long time. I LOVE NARS
I'm Natalia-Brazilian
Mery J.
Barcelona, spain
The Best blush and the Best bronzer in te same packaging. The blush is a beautiful Pink tone and the bronzer is a cocoa type of greyish-brown tone, perfect to make my skin bronzed as if I have been in The Bahamas The whole week!
Cameron H.
Because the love I've had for this "Orgasm blush, lipstick, and concealer..and ain't nobody realer go go SHOWTIME "( Drake Lyrics) the bronzer duo was an absolute MUST HAVE.
Leah W.
These shades don't really match my skin tone so I don't recommend it for really pale skin. On the other hand the blush is very subtle but is build able and the bronzer is smooth and is pigmented. There should be a range of colours for every skin tone.
jessica g.
Miami Gardens, FL
Trip to Sephora today :) Happy woman here yes , what can i say it lives up to the hype , i know its a bit pricey but by my personal experience its definitely worth every dollar , this miami woman is happy bronzed and blushed .
Laura A.
I like much p, since it has the blush and the bronzer in only a product, very I practise everything, it leaves an incredible and very natural aspect, I like much for the life diaris, do not ill-treat the skin, I recommend her very much though it is not my favorite
Ara B.
este duo es una maravilla perfecto para viajar, traerlo en la cartera o mochila el rubor es muy pigmentado asi que cuidado con eso el broncer deja un toque natural en tu piel y el rubor tambien lo cual deja verte una piel sanita, y ambos son de facil difuminacion
Monica U.
Dorneda,Oleiros ,A coruña
REALLY wanted to love this duo set (I actually bought the smaller version for $24), but no matter how much I apply, the blush just doesn't show up on my skin (I have strong yellow undertones). The bronzer is just okay, but I actually like Benefit's Hoola better. For the price, I don't feel this product is worth it.
Anika C.
Hey readers!!

I absolutely love this duo! It's perfect for everyday. I can achieve a perfect sun kiss glow with the bronzer and a warm rosy complexion with the blush. It's long lasting and the powder is soo nicely fine milled and soft. It feels soo nice on application! I completely recommend and will repurchase once I finish it!
Aumi M.
00000
I love this duo it goes best together, the blush is super pigmented and amazing as well as the bronzer it has a good tone and it is long lasting, i love love love it. I keep it in my bag and it has a great texture as well.
Rose  C.
Gloucester, MA
Is this a better purchase than buying a separate blush and bronzer from Nars?
Bailey O.
Is there any good drugstore dupes for this set? Other than the elf one?
Karina C.
Los Angeles, CA
What are the names of the shades in this duo?
Ellie D.
South Yorkshire, Sheffield
What kind of colour is the Laguna contour? Does it look orangey on light skin tones?
Vanessa A.
Federal way , WA
So if this easy to use I haven't tried something like this .

Sephora