BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Natalia A.
Definitely love this palette with Blush and Bronzer combines with any types of skin tones, colors are very soothing, it's all good ... And yet, lasts a long time. I LOVE NARS
I'm Natalia-Brazilian
Adrian W.
The colors are great but I have an issue with the size of the blush/bronzer. It's almost impossible to dip your brush into the blush without it spilling over into the bronzer. Then end result is bronzer with flecks of blush mixed in.
Emma R.
This product is so beautiful! Its perfect for applying on top of makeup and it stays on all day. It gives a good amount of colour and the blush leaves some pretty sparkles. The bronzer is great for contouring and I use it for everyday makeup. Definitely would buy again.
Cameron H.
Because the love I've had for this "Orgasm blush, lipstick, and concealer..and ain't nobody realer go go SHOWTIME "( Drake Lyrics) the bronzer duo was an absolute MUST HAVE.
Mery J.
Barcelona, spain
The Best blush and the Best bronzer in te same packaging. The blush is a beautiful Pink tone and the bronzer is a cocoa type of greyish-brown tone, perfect to make my skin bronzed as if I have been in The Bahamas The whole week!
Leah W.
These shades don't really match my skin tone so I don't recommend it for really pale skin. On the other hand the blush is very subtle but is build able and the bronzer is smooth and is pigmented. There should be a range of colours for every skin tone.
jessica g.
Miami Gardens, FL
Trip to Sephora today :) Happy woman here yes , what can i say it lives up to the hype , i know its a bit pricey but by my personal experience its definitely worth every dollar , this miami woman is happy bronzed and blushed .
Ara B.
este duo es una maravilla perfecto para viajar, traerlo en la cartera o mochila el rubor es muy pigmentado asi que cuidado con eso el broncer deja un toque natural en tu piel y el rubor tambien lo cual deja verte una piel sanita, y ambos son de facil difuminacion
Monica U.
Dorneda,Oleiros ,A coruña
REALLY wanted to love this duo set (I actually bought the smaller version for $24), but no matter how much I apply, the blush just doesn't show up on my skin (I have strong yellow undertones). The bronzer is just okay, but I actually like Benefit's Hoola better. For the price, I don't feel this product is worth it.
Laura A.
I like much p, since it has the blush and the bronzer in only a product, very I practise everything, it leaves an incredible and very natural aspect, I like much for the life diaris, do not ill-treat the skin, I recommend her very much though it is not my favorite
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back