BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Piriyanga P.
Love both the blush and the bronzer. I just wish the bronzer was a little darker for my skin tone but it is still a beautiful colour. Love wearing this combo for an everyday look.
Ashley P.
I don't own these products as a duo, but I have them separately and think they are both great. I love the colour of the blush, and I think it's a colour that can suit a lot of people. The bronzer has a bit of shimmer, but it's not too noticeable.
Lily D.
This a great deal for the price as you get 2 beautiful products. I have the orgasm/Laguna duo and they compliment each other so much. They both have that nice sheen to them that they make you glow. This definitely looks nice on those with medium skin tone.
Anto y C.
I do have this duo, i think is perfect the tones of the blush and bronzer, the thing about the blush its that it has a perfect color for any type of skin tone, and the bronzer its just one of my favorite ones, i would definitely bought this duo again!
Lucia H.
This is one of my favorite products by far and has been for a long time. The blush is gorgeous and applied smoothly, no patches. And bronzer is gorgeous. A must have for sure.
Meg L.
Tamworth , NSW
This duo is the so PERFECT for travelling if that had to be any travel makeup product I had to recomend it would be this!!! And I can't forget how good the colour pay off is, it is worth every penny!!!
Kelly J.
Owen Sound , NV
This is my fav. It has been for years. I haven't been able to switch away from it. It's a perfect combination of colours for my skin. Not too dark. Perfect for everyday wear.
Adrian W.
The colors are great but I have an issue with the size of the blush/bronzer. It's almost impossible to dip your brush into the blush without it spilling over into the bronzer. Then end result is bronzer with flecks of blush mixed in.
Natalia A.
Definitely love this palette with Blush and Bronzer combines with any types of skin tones, colors are very soothing, it's all good ... And yet, lasts a long time. I LOVE NARS
I'm Natalia-Brazilian
Paola R.
Naranjito, PR
This NARS duo is so amazing I used for my aunt wedding and my mom was just fall in love with this duo and I just love it to cuz the blush is not that pigmented and bronzer is perfect
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora