NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Mia L.
My absolute favorite!! Beautiful for everyday natural makeup but can also be used for full glam!! Very pigmented and easy to blend!! The bronzer is perfect for a natural contour. Would definitely reccommend to every makeup user!!
Aranza M.
I love the both of them because their together! I think the blush is beautiful and the bronzer to! I would love if it was a little bigger! I think the dup its so expensive! I absolutely buy it but I really have to think about it
Adriana B.
Lima
Honestly bought it just for the bronzer. I tried out my friends' nars bronzer and absolutely loved it, easy to blend and good for balancing your look. I don't use the blush that much but its good.
Haila S.
Gente nao tem nada de ruim pra falar da NARS principalmente quando o assunto e os blush. serio so eles sabem fazer blushs com cores que ficam marivigold em qualquer tom de pele e ainda deixa tao natural.E tudo isso sem fala da pigmentaçao que qualquer pouquinho no pincel pronto to linda acordei diiva. recomendo demais
Ann-Marie C.
Mount Albert, ON
This is such a great little duo. Love both of the product inside. Love how it is perfect for my medium/olive skin tone. Love especially in the summer months and it is great for traveling too.
Jenna M.
This NARS blush and bronzer combination is a life saver! Not only do you get two products for the price of one they are both pigmented with the perfect amount of shimmer. They are guaranteed to brighten every face and last all day long!
Innes A.
London,England
I brought the Mini version of this at sephora and I am in Love as a WOC I feel this is such a pretty blush on my skin tone and the laguna bronzer gives me such a natural glow. I love NARS
Hamna A.
This bronzer and blush duo really completes my face. The bronzer makes my skin look awake and that I was born with this bronze on my skin. The blush has a bit of these pink shimmers in it which also make my face very glowy and highlighted looking.
Emma H.
I love this product. It has amazing pigment and looks great on light to deep skin tones. It's buildable and is easy to blend. I use this product every day it's amazing. I will be buying this again!!! And recommending it to my friends and family
Stephanie S.
Bouctouche , NB
I just bought this and I just use it everyday not joking and I heard that Urban Decay was going to stop doing this duo :O So I recommend you to buy this right away if you haven't
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..