NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
This is my #1 favorite blush and bronzer duo, I don't find them too shimmery at all and I find that it's the perfect balance between a light shimmer and matte when applied. The colors are perfect for me and finally found a bronzer that doesn't extremely break out my acne prone, combination skin. Nars is my favorite for many of their products but they really did something great with this combo, I have to purchase it maybe 1 time per 1-2 years which isn't so bad at all and I usually stock up each Christmas (treat yoself). I apply this with my somewhat dense but very soft Laura Geller Kabuki brush and it works like a dream. Also adore the packaging as always but wish it stayed clean looking longer. Oh and the mirror is perfect to use for applying makeup when you don't have a mirror because it's very sturdy and stays standing when opened!
Natalia G.
Yucaipa, CA
This is a great buy if you go from tan in the summer to light in the winter. Both shades are prefect for contour and depending on your skin shade, at least one would work perfect for you at any time. I personally am light/medium skin tone and I love this duo.
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Love Love LOVE this duo!!! It is so great and I especially love the bronzer and I think it is the perfect color. I do like the blush, but it's not amazing, and it is kind of chalky unlike the bronzer. I would recommend this for others though!!!
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO
This little duo performs just fine, but it is ridiculously overpriced for the amount you get. The payoff is typical of all NARS products, but it's much more cost efficient to wait for one of the LE palettes which has twice the product for only around $15 more.
Jihae P.
Rochester, NY
This blush is probably one of my most favorite products. It leaves a gorgeous pink sheen with tiny flecks of gold in it. It looks much more natural on than it does in the actual compact. And the bronzer is a nice plus also. This is a blush you definitely want.
Darlene E.
Clearwater
I absolutely love my NARS duo palettes. It is so convenient to have the blush and bronzer duos side by side in one palette. NARS blushes and bronzers are so easy to blend, intense pigmentation, and the staying power is amazing. I would recommend to everyone!
Molly R.
Lampasas, TX
Orgasam and Laguna are the best blush and bronzer duo that I have come across. The blush is beautiful on all skin tones and the bronzer is super easy the blend. Love love love. You can’t go wrong with these and they are a must have in any make up collection.
erika d.
Stamford , CT
the best of both worlds. If you were only able to use one blush and one bronzer you would be set with this product. It lasts long and the org blush is still my favorite after so many years.
Janie H.
South Park, PA
This blush and bronzer combo is pretty good. The colors are nice and flattering to a variety of skin tones. My only problem is that it doesn't seem to last as long as others and can be pricey for how small the container it.
Cristina G.
I have olive skin that's sensitive so I like to invest a little more into my products and NARS blush/bronzer duo is perfect for my complexion and easy of my skin. The pigmentation is amazing and they have a following for a reason - would def buy again!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..