NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Rachel D.
First of all the packaging is great. It is slim and good for travel or on the go. I like how I got to try out 2 different shades. Both shades complement my skin tones well. Although I expected the blush to be better for the hype. It doesn't show up as pigmented as I heard.
Melissa Q.
El Segundo, CA
Love these since they have a bronzer and blush in it! Great for travel and the hues for contour or exactly what i wanted. Laguna is matte finish and is neutral. There are only two bronzing shades so it would be great to have a lighter and deeper shade added within the line.
Danielle K.
Keithville, LA
The Org*sm/Laguna duo is simply the best. Org*sm is the greatest blush ever created. It works on every skin tone to give a nice flush, with a good highlight in it as well! Laguna is more suited for fair/medium skin tones but it could be built up for any skin tone or toned down for fairer folks. That's what makes it so good.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
NARS blushes and bronzes are obviously beautiful and extremely popular, but I find them a bit overrated. The bronzers usually look orange on me since I am fair. The blushes are better, but too expensive
Emma c.
Newark, DE
Love this! I didn't want to break the bank by buying both big versions, so I opted for the mini which came with a little of both. is my favorite blush, is a light pink and has a little shimmer to it. The bronzer pairs along nicely with this to give your face a glowing look
Leah B.
I love NARS and this duo doesn't disappoint.  NARS bronzer is a classic cult item.  It stays on all day and is perfect for contouring features on the face.  You can build the intensity as you go and layer the blush on top of it for a really beautiful look.
b ..
My favorite one is the duo sin/casino. The way the color sets on my face is gorgeous. Goes well with my complexion. Lasts all day with the perfect setting spray. I would recommend this to you guys
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I love this little kit because it has a bronzer and a blush. They are highly long lasting and I definitely recommend people to try it out. It is definitely good for contouring and like I said I recommend this kit because it's super affordable and you get a lot of product ❤️
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
This dual product packs a big punch. I love having pallets versus individual pieces because they really help streamline my morning beauty routine who wouldn't love a bronzer and blush in one. As soon as I see that I'm starting to run out of this I head to the store for more.
Noor J.
This is the best! I love this product so much because it is not powdery and it doesn't fly off your face like other products. This is so buttery and it's so nice and soft on the face. The color is so pigmented and very vibrant. AHHHHHH I JUST LOOOOVVVVEEE IIIIIITTTTT!!!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..