BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Influenster M.
Holy grail for me. The blush is a peachy-pink with slight shimmer. Laguna is a great bronzer which isn't too dark for my fair skin! Extremely easy to blend and build up. Took me ages to finish a compact. Would definitely recommend! You will fall in love with the formula of Nars face products after trying.
Khmera S.
Brampton
I love this blush and bronzer palette duo. The shade for the blush colour is perfect for my skin tone. I have an olive complexion so it doesn't look too bright red. As for the bronzer, it's not too dark or too light. I would very much purchase this again!
Ayesha B.
Got the one in desire and Laguna - if you have an olive complexion, this isn't the one for you - the blush didn't really work well with my skin tone and the bronzer didn't really do much bronzing - I don't think I can really blame it on the product though
Rachel G.
Melbourne
This is just so convinent, a blush and a bronzer in one, this is one of my favourite bronzers, the brand is amazing and so are all of the products, they are by far one of my favourites, the bronzer isn't muddy either
Meg M.
Truro, NS
A perfect duo. I have not used a different bronzer or blush since I bought this. I bought the travel size and it has lasted me a year and I use it every day... a little goes a long way!
I loved everything w/nars productd hasnt disappoint me at all..loving their laguna bronzer makes my skin a little bit sun kissed. Can also use to contour my nose on an everyday basis.
Sarah E.
Witless Bay, NL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It was the first ever high end blush and bronzer I bought. Also it is the first Nars product I bought. It is AMAZING and I will keep using it for a long time! It is one thing I have to use every day. I will be buying it again when I run out. It takes forever to go through!
Laurence S.
St-Lazare, Qc
I don't really like the bronzer at all ! I think it's patchy on me ! For the blush i think it is a pretty blush the only thing that bother me is the fact it has a lot of glitters and I'm more used to matte blushes. Even though i still like the blush :).
Rana L.
A MUST BUY! These colours are amazing on any skin tone, all my friends use it! This bronzer was the first colour that actually really gave me a beautiful sun-kissed skin. Absolutely gorgeous! The duo with the orgasm blush is just a bonus! I've been using this for the past couple months and just can't put it down! You won't regret this purchase, trust me!
Katelyn R.
cairns
The perfect blush and bronzer duo. Both the blush and bronzer are very pigmented and buttery. Love this product for travel as it is small and compact. The buildable formulae ensures the colours can match any skin tone. Definitely recommend this product
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora